The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Newbie in affiliate marketing from China

Hi, I am a new affiliater from China. I've already done some experimentation with Monetizer's smartlink on Popads. But it's not profitable yet.
My English is not very good, but I will read everyone's articles carefully and share my experiences.
I hope we all make more money.:affiliatefix:
Welcome to the AffiliateFix! Hope to see posts from you soon :)

Feel free to ask me anything about choosing tools for affiliate marketing, I can be extremely helpful on traffic tracking matters :) Reach me out via Skype or email.

Also our product offers easy to set up smartlinks, so you may be interested in this. Check us out!

Good luck here and enjoy the forum! ;)

Hello Steuart and welcome to AffiliateFix!

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

hi, if you'd be interesting in betting or dating, visit ADxAD as we are pop and banner traffic source and our manager speak Chinese fluently :)

Hello and welcome!)) I'm glad you're with us now, despite the language barriers. It's a good thing you're growing above yourself, putting up new challenges. If you have any problems or any questions, let us know) Here we often help each other with advice or just support. Good luck to you :p

Hi, I am a new affiliater from China. I've already done some experimentation with Monetizer's smartlink on Popads. But it's not profitable yet.
My English is not very good, but I will read everyone's articles carefully and share my experiences.

Welcome To AffiliateFix. You sound more like a serious person who is ready take action to succeed in this field. Kudos for joining here. Always know there are people ready to help you here, in their best ability with the knowledge they have.

Hey, Steuart, nice to meet you, what are your top geos? We provide direct offers for Asian, CIS and Nordic countries.
Let me know if you are interested live:.cid.acd3dd72655224f4

banners
Back