The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Newbie here ..

kawika

affiliate
hello all ..

i have aprox 8 affiliate links with PAYDOTCOM and am finding it difficult to get sales .. They are primarily moneymaking sites , online biz opps etc..

I have a blog that I promote when I can ..

I really don't have a budget to advertise though..

is there a free marketing place I can place My links ..

I must agree with Niche. You have to focus on building traffic to your site if you have no budget for advertising. This is certainly easier said than done but in essense you have to begin filling your blog with content specific to your offers, use socialmarker.com to let other sites know about your posts, and even see what your competition might be doing.

But stick with it, you'll begin to see results sooner than later.

Regards,

Hi kawika,

Welcome to 5 Star. Thanks for joining us.

1st of all, money making sites and online biz opps are the worst place to start IMHO. Hyper competitive plus there are lots of sharks in that market that know all the tricks, even the dirty ones like how to steal sales.

Secondly it sounds like you are trying to just find places to drop your affiliate links. That's not a very profitable way to market. You need to build a site or blog and market links to your own site or landing page, not just drop direct links.

Be sure to check out all the stickies in the newbie forum as they are some of the best threads to read when you are getting started. They will help give you lots of ideas that have worked for other newbies and give you a better general understanding about how to get started.

Then the most important thing for starters is picking the right niche. The newbie stickies will explain that, then go to the niche marketing forum and you will find lots of tips and tools for finding your niche.

Ask specific questions after that and we will do our best to help.

I dont know if this makes any sense to you in respect of your question but I think you are too diversified, try to focus on one project at a time.

MI
Back