The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Newbie here....

M

Molly Su

Hey everyone,
I am newbie here . I plan to set foot in CPA affiliate marketing . I wanna learn more about this industry. I think AffiliateFix can help me a lot.:)

Thanks everyone! I plan to choose game app as a beginning. Someone suggest me to promote it on FB. I have no idea. Can someone here help me ?

Hey @Molly Su , welcome to AffiliateFix!
First, I would suggest you to start with a pretty popular app, a game for example, and promote it. To begin CPI model would fit well.
As I present affiliate network ClickRocket we would be happy to help you with your first steps:
1. Register at the platform
2. Chose an offer you would like to promote, based on what GEO can you promote and what payout does satisfy you
3. Wait until you are approved to run that offer, if needed contact your manager
4. Run offer
5. Get money!

If you need any info on basis for affiliate marketing and terminology you can check it here - FAQ - ClickRocket | What is affiliate marketing, CPA?

Hope that was helpful! :)

Thanks everyone! I plan to choose game app as a beginning. Someone suggest me to promote it on FB. I have no idea. Can someone here help me ?
hi,you can choose app-download,incent offer,and i think you can use arrki or fyber, they are all suitable for running incent offer.

banners
Back