The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Newbie...have a question - Clickbank Payments

Rlshaw

affiliate
I actually have two questions...I made a two sales with clickbank and was wondering how many more i had to have before i got paid...

and the second question is i made a sale with E-junkie and was wondering how their payout works

With clickbank you need 5 sales from 5 different credit cards, this is so that you are not just using an affiliate link for discounts on the products you buy.

Need to get to that 5 sale mark and you are good. As far as E-junkie goes, you will have to get that answer from someone else as I have no clue, I have never done anything with them.

Hope this helps,
Jim

Yes, before you can recieve a Clickbank check, they require that you have at least 5 sales. One Mastercard and One Visa Sale - At least two of those sales have to be from two different credit cards one being a mastercard and one being a Visa. Paypal doesn't count here.

Must reach the minimum payout amount - You can set the minimum from $25.00 to $250.00 but the default is $100.00. If you haven't changed the default them you will get your first check once the amount reaches $100.00 the above requirements are met.

These requirements are only for the first check. Once you've been paid your initial check you only need to reach the minimum payout and you'll recieve a check in the mail every two weeks as long as you make sales during the period.

Last edited by a moderator:
MI
Back