The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Newbie from California

broberts

affiliate
Hey hows everybody doing?

My name is Bonnie and I've been a network mmarketer for about 3 years now...but I havent really made an income except a few $$$ here and there.

I'm really looking into cpa and already got accepted to a few networks. Since I blew my budget with lotions, potions, and everything else... I am looking to start with using my time to market more than money....

I'm looking forward to learning and meeting some of the members here :)

Bonnie

welcome Bonnie 3 years !! in IM you must have a lot of experience or your like those who still don't know from where to start.
i think you've done the right thing by joining this forum my advice is to read some follow along here and case study then just take action pick a traffic source ,some offers and just do it :)

hello @broberts , welcome to affiliatefix.

The numbers are just numbers let it be experience or its $$$. What we forget it the "Joy / Happiness / Better world" during the journey..

We hope you are able to find the missing links of growth here. Do keep sharing , Search and ask!!!

My name is Bonnie and I've been a network mmarketer for about 3 years now...but I havent really made an income except a few $$$ here and there.

I'm really looking into cpa and already got accepted to a few networks. Since I blew my budget with lotions, potions, and everything else... I am looking to start with using my time to market more than money....

Bonnie

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

Hi @broberts

Nice to e-meet you here! Curious how do you plan to earn money on CPA? Maybe I could help you with offers, setup, etc. Did you sign up to iMonetizeIt network?

Hiya, Bonnie and welcome to AffiliateFix! Love it when we have another woman join! Our numbers are growing. :D

It's great that you're already approved in a few networks. Doesn't hurt that you have marketing experience, either.

Is there anything special you want to work with first? Maybe we can guide in the direction.

When you're ready, there is an excellent e-Book available in audio and pdf format that comes as a freebie with an upgraded account. It spells everything out in simple language and provides a checklist for running a campaign.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Bonnie!:)

Hey @broberts! Welcome! If you're interested in a performance based network, YTZ is a great choice! We have CPA, CPL, CPI and CPS offers across many verticals. Our smartlink rotators are what we specialize in! When you redirect to us, with our rotator in place, your visitors get sent to an optimized offer depending on their GEO, device and OS. Smart, eh? On top of that, they have built in landing pages, which has been proven to increase conversions. Redirect your traffic with us by signing up here!

Bonnie

Welcome Bonnie.

Hope you're keeping well.
Good luck with your plans going forward and let me know if I can help in anyway.

Chris

MI
Back