The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Newbie and tracking

cesar24

affiliate
Hi everyone

I started working with crakrevenue and buying traffic from exoclick.
I've been direct linking since I've started and tracking under exoclick.
I set up a Goal in exoclick, set a post back URL in crakrevenue and set my aff_sub id to {conversions_tracking}.

Now if I want to use my own hosted prelander can I still track my conversions under exoclick??? I would need to make my prelander talk to my affiliate link page and then send the data back to exoclick. Is that even possible without a tracking software?
I really dont want to spend on a tracking software right now. Exoclick offers very detailed stats.

Thanks

if you are able to understand all this then at least use some free tracker like prosper202 the old version cus the new one is not free any more .
cus you will nee to track browsers and os and cities, placements ....ETC .

You would have to insert your tracking code into your landing page code, I think.

BeMob
has a free forever account you can use, up to a certain number of visits, can't remember how many.

Have you checked in Tracking Resources? I'm certain we have other vendors who offer free trials, too. TrackingDesk is the one that comes immediately to mind.

Hi everyone

I set up a Goal in exoclick, set a post back URL in crakrevenue and set my aff_sub id to {conversions_tracking}.

Now if I want to use my own hosted prelander can I still track my conversions under exoclick??? I would need to make my prelander talk to my affiliate link page and then send the data back to exoclick. Is that even possible without a tracking software?
I really dont want to spend on a tracking software right now. Exoclick offers very detailed stats.

Thanks
Hi everyone

Thanks

Yes, Its definitely possible, but as soon as you will try to test additional traffic sources you will have to tweak you on page JavaScript to support additional tokens.
Then split testing is also an issue.

I am biaised as I am the founder of trackingdesk, so you don’t have to necessarily listen to me:)

Note that exoclick is integrated in our platform as well as crakrevenue. So in theory you can be up and running in about 3 Minutes.

Yes, Its definitely possible, but as soon as you will try to test additional traffic sources you will have to tweak you on page JavaScript to support additional tokens.
Then split testing is also an issue.

I am biaised as I am the founder of trackingdesk, so you don’t have to necessarily listen to me:)

Note that exoclick is integrated in our platform as well as crakrevenue. So in theory you can be up and running in about 3 Minutes.

So it is possible!!. Thanks for the honest answer.
I do plan to get a tracking software down the road. I'll keep you on my bookmarks :)

So it is possible!!. Thanks for the honest answer.
I do plan to get a tracking software down the road. I'll keep you on my bookmarks :)
Yeah, if you're familiar with javascripts you can probably use a "getparams" script that will capture the info from the url and inject it in the call to action url

MI
Back