“mobile”/ paypertrail
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Newbe Affiliate

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by JaiJai, May 15, 2019.

1. JaiJai

JaiJai Affiliate affiliate

Hi Everyone,

I am super excited to join this amazing community. Although I have worked in marketing for many years, I am new to affiliate marketing so learning the ropes.

Any advice guidance training is much appreciated.

My website is set up and traffic is growing. i am now looking for products to include in my shop aswell as links, lead magnets and affiliate products. Can wait to get this thing started.

Regards
    Jaijai

2. CPA Evolution
  3. Graybeard

Graybeard Well-Known Member affiliate

I have something in my pocket what is it? Sell something related to your website's viewers' interests I suppose ...
    WELCOME ABOARD ...[​IMG]

4. Claire Harbour

Claire Harbour Moderator moderator affiliate

Hi @JaiJai, welcome to Affiliatefix! There are lots of great insights here that'll help you learn the ropes of affiliate marketing. My recommendation is to dive in and don't be afraid to ask questions :) What niche is your website in?

5. JaiJai

JaiJai Affiliate affiliate

Hi Claire, nice to emeet you. My website is business and personal development training and resources. What's yours in? How long have you been doing affiliate marketing?

6. T J Tutor

T J Tutor GM Administrator Dojo Master

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

An amazing ECom coach and trainer is launching his product again next week and the week after. We will be participating in that launch. His training may be the fast track to getting what you need for quicker growth. Keep and eye out for the email announcements of this and other awesome big names coming to AffiliateFix this year.

7. Certified
    xlovecash

xlovecash Well-Known Member Certified Vendor Affiliate Manager affiliate

welcome to affiliate fix @JaiJai check us out .

8. jaimecorral

jaimecorral Affiliate affiliate

Hi there jaija and welcome. There are great resources out there that can help you with your affiliate marketing goals. There are "Free and Paid" courses that you could look into. When I started, I opened a free account and relieved free training. This would be a great start for your niche. PM me and i'll send you all the information.

Regards,

Jaime Corral

zainabgul likes this.
  9. VirtualGlobalPhone

VirtualGlobalPhone Moderator moderator Service Manager affiliate

10. VirtualGlobalPhone

VirtualGlobalPhone Moderator moderator Service Manager affiliate

@jaimecorral , welcome ... basic first step - Intro thread start your own and make best impression ...

Second ...
    What information you claiming that you want to personally share ? Which even we the site administrator don't do..
    as its already available for all here :
    What is Affiliate Marketing.

JaiJai likes this.
  11. zainabgul

zainabgul Affiliate affiliate

Hi Jaijai I am Zainab and newbie here so nice to hear that you have experience in marketing so share your experience with me ......... if you want :)

12. internalsoul

internalsoul Moderator moderator affiliate

Hello JaiJai. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum.

Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
    regards
    Soul

banners