“webinar”/ “VOLUUM”/
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Newbe Affiliate

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by JaiJai, May 15, 2019.

1. JaiJai

JaiJai Affiliate affiliate

Hi Everyone,

I am super excited to join this amazing community. Although I have worked in marketing for many years, I am new to affiliate marketing so learning the ropes.

Any advice guidance training is much appreciated.

My website is set up and traffic is growing. i am now looking for products to include in my shop aswell as links, lead magnets and affiliate products. Can wait to get this thing started.

Regards
    Jaijai

2. Voluum
  3. Graybeard

Graybeard Well-Known Member affiliate

I have something in my pocket what is it? Sell something related to your website's viewers' interests I suppose ...
    WELCOME ABOARD ...[​IMG]

4. Claire Harbour

Claire Harbour Moderator moderator affiliate

Hi @JaiJai, welcome to Affiliatefix! There are lots of great insights here that'll help you learn the ropes of affiliate marketing. My recommendation is to dive in and don't be afraid to ask questions :) What niche is your website in?

azgold likes this.
  5. JaiJai

JaiJai Affiliate affiliate

Hi Claire, nice to emeet you. My website is business and personal development training and resources. What's yours in? How long have you been doing affiliate marketing?

6. Certified
    T J Tutor

T J Tutor GM Administrator Certified Vendor Dojo Master affiliate

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

An amazing ECom coach and trainer is launching his product again next week and the week after. We will be participating in that launch. His training may be the fast track to getting what you need for quicker growth. Keep and eye out for the email announcements of this and other awesome big names coming to AffiliateFix this year.

7. Certified
    xlovecash

xlovecash Well-Known Member Certified Vendor Affiliate Manager affiliate

welcome to affiliate fix @JaiJai check us out .

8. jaimecorral

jaimecorral Affiliate affiliate

Hi there jaija and welcome. There are great resources out there that can help you with your affiliate marketing goals. There are "Free and Paid" courses that you could look into. When I started, I opened a free account and relieved free training. This would be a great start for your niche.

Regards,

Jaime Corral

Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2019
    zainabgul likes this.
  9. VirtualGlobalPhone

VirtualGlobalPhone Moderator moderator Service Manager affiliate

10. VirtualGlobalPhone

VirtualGlobalPhone Moderator moderator Service Manager affiliate

@jaimecorral , welcome ... basic first step - Intro thread start your own and make best impression ...

Second ...
    What information you claiming that you want to personally share ? Which even we the site administrator don't do..
    as its already available for all here :
    What is Affiliate Marketing.

azgold and JaiJai like this.
  11. zainabgul

zainabgul Affiliate affiliate

Hi Jaijai I am Zainab and newbie here so nice to hear that you have experience in marketing so share your experience with me ......... if you want :)

12. internalsoul

internalsoul Moderator moderator affiliate

Hello JaiJai. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum.

Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
    regards
    Soul

13. azgold

azgold Administrator Administrator Dojo Master affiliate

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix!

I always like to recommend that newbies start with these threads:

WIKI (START HERE)
    Newbie Helpdesk

When you're ready, there is also an excellent e-Book available in audio and pdf format that comes as a freebie with an upgraded account. It spells everything out in simple language and provides a checklist for running a campaign.

Have you had a chance to check out the SEO forum yet? ;)

You can check out our Resources section, and/or start a thread in the Business Center with a Network Wanted or Offer Wanted (or other appropriate to what you want) title prefix. Then our vendors can come to you if they have what you're looking for.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

14. Sharmilarock

Sharmilarock Affiliate affiliate

Welcome to affiliatefix.

MI