The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Newbe Affiliate

JaiJai

affiliate
Hi Everyone,

I am super excited to join this amazing community. Although I have worked in marketing for many years, I am new to affiliate marketing so learning the ropes.

Any advice guidance training is much appreciated.

My website is set up and traffic is growing. i am now looking for products to include in my shop aswell as links, lead magnets and affiliate products. Can wait to get this thing started.

Regards
Jaijai

I have something in my pocket what is it? Sell something related to your website's viewers' interests I suppose ...
WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

Hi @JaiJai, welcome to Affiliatefix! There are lots of great insights here that'll help you learn the ropes of affiliate marketing. My recommendation is to dive in and don't be afraid to ask questions :) What niche is your website in?

Hi @JaiJai, welcome to Affiliatefix! There are lots of great insights here that'll help you learn the ropes of affiliate marketing. My recommendation is to dive in and don't be afraid to ask questions :) What niche is your website in?
Hi Claire, nice to emeet you. My website is business and personal development training and resources. What's yours in? How long have you been doing affiliate marketing?

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

An amazing ECom coach and trainer is launching his product again next week and the week after. We will be participating in that launch. His training may be the fast track to getting what you need for quicker growth. Keep and eye out for the email announcements of this and other awesome big names coming to AffiliateFix this year.

Hi there jaija and welcome. There are great resources out there that can help you with your affiliate marketing goals. There are "Free and Paid" courses that you could look into. When I started, I opened a free account and relieved free training. This would be a great start for your niche.

Regards,

Jaime Corral

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Everyone,

I am super excited to join this amazing community. Although I have worked in marketing for many years, I am new to affiliate marketing so learning the ropes.

My website is set up and traffic is growing. i am now looking for products to include in my shop as well as links, lead magnets and affiliate products. Can wait to get this thing started.

Regards
Jaijai

Hi Jaijai I am Zainab and newbie here so nice to hear that you have experience in marketing so share your experience with me ......... if you want :)

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix!

I am new to affiliate marketing so learning the ropes.

I always like to recommend that newbies start with these threads:

WIKI (START HERE)
Newbie Helpdesk

When you're ready, there is also an excellent e-Book available in audio and pdf format that comes as a freebie with an upgraded account. It spells everything out in simple language and provides a checklist for running a campaign.

My website is set up and traffic is growing.

Have you had a chance to check out the SEO forum yet? ;)

i am now looking for products to include in my shop aswell as links, lead magnets and affiliate products.

You can check out our Resources section, and/or start a thread in the Business Center with a Network Wanted or Offer Wanted (or other appropriate to what you want) title prefix. Then our vendors can come to you if they have what you're looking for.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

banners
Back