The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

New to this forum

RiseX

affiliate
Hey guys! I’m not only new here but also new to utilizing affiliate marketing. We are a Hemp:CBD Vendor/E-Com website and not an affiliate. We need to find affiliates to help us drive traffic in return we want to offer great incentives for doing so. So, how can we use this platform best to approach affiliates and build a quality relationship for both parties and continue a long standing mutual benefit here? We are building out promo links, promo landing pages and banners etc. We want to work on a PPS or PPC basis, and drive major sales and traffic! Please Amy pointers or direction will be tremendously helpful! Thank you guys and I look forward to any assistance you provide!

I
Hey guys! I’m not only new here but also new to utilizing affiliate marketing. We are a Hemp:CBD Vendor/E-Com website and not an affiliate. We need to find affiliates to help us drive traffic in return we want to offer great incentives for doing so. So, how can we use this platform best to approach affiliates and build a quality relationship for both parties and continue a long standing mutual benefit here? We are building out promo links, promo landing pages and banners etc. We want to work on a PPS or PPC basis, and drive major sales and traffic! Please Amy pointers or direction will be tremendously helpful! Thank you guys and I look forward to any assistance you provide!

I also just noticed I’m
Marked as an “Affiliate “ I’ll work on getting that fixed now. Sorry

I sent you a DM (email top^) I am interested conditionally ... Been to the rodeo already ;)
That said; You may register as a resource
https://www.affiliatefix.com/resources/add
Then you would have your business name as an icon, be allowed to promote your business (within reason) and have a resource page with a link.
WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

Last edited:
Welcome to AffiliateFix!

I also just noticed I’m
Marked as an “Affiliate “ I’ll work on getting that fixed now. Sorry

All members get that title under their avatar.

Follow Graybeards direction. All businesses here must be registered.

I also just noticed I’m
Marked as an “Affiliate “ I’ll work on getting that fixed now.

You can't get that 'fixed' but you can have an Affiliate Manager badge added IF you become an approved vendor.

You can learn more here: Official - How To Get Your Resource Listed | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

* Please pay special attention to the list of criteria below the video and ensure that you have all of the minimum requirements (or more) in place before submitting for fastest processing*

It's fast, free and easy to apply but don't hesitate to shoot me a PM if you need help with your application.

banners
Back