The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

New to the World of Affiliate Marketing

Ellen Thompson

affiliate
Hi,

I'm Ellen and I have spent the past 30 years building companies which most recently include a digital marketing agency and a marketing analytics tech platform that simplifies Google Analytics. I know a lot about marketing, but not much about affiliate marketing, so I'm here to learn.

Ellen

Hi,

I'm Ellen and I have spent the past 30 years building companies which most recently include a digital marketing agency and a marketing analytics tech platform that simplifies Google Analytics. I know a lot about marketing, but not much about affiliate marketing, so I'm here to learn.

Ellen
Hello, Ellen! Welcome to the forum! Nice to have such an experienced person here, hope to learn from you a lot :)

If you need any help with soft and tools for affiliate marketing — text me any time. Good luck!

Hi, Ellen, welcome to AffiliateFix!

I know a lot about marketing, but not much about affiliate marketing, so I'm here to learn.

No problem, we can help you with that. I always like to recommend that newbies start with these threads:

WIKI (START HERE) (details, explanations and industry terminology)
Newbie Helpdesk (the perfect place for newbie questions)

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Ellen!

banners
Back