The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

New to the forum, been crushing it since 2009

Swjedinight

hey guys, I have flown under the radar with Affiliate marketing for years. I really want to develop from friends and network with others.

It's nice to have a group of peers to bounce ideas off of and would love to work with some of you.

I have built up social media followings to sell cpa offers as well as clickbank products
I ran a publishing company that made some good bank.
I run youtube channels that crush it.
I have websites that are niche and passive.
I run a reseller business currently and am looking for something more passive.

I hope to network with you guys. best of luck

I see you have already been active around the forum, but as it's an intro thread - Welcome to AffiliateFix!

As you already know and have done a lot, what are you hoping to get out of the forum? :)
There are lots of helpful friendly members here, and I guess if you want to know about anything - SOMEONE will have an answer for you.

Best of luck!
As of now, I'm running push, but I previously ran pops, native and facebook. Years ago I was doing very well with automated SEO. I can answer questions regarding those if you need any help tag me in a post and I'll give it a shot! (tagging instead of PM helps other members too) :cool:

I'd like to give back. I have a ton of money making methods I plan to share. I have been a Member of another forum for years but its gotten so strict and people are actually getting penalized for sharing methods. I want to be able to share my info for anyone know wants it without fear of getting a slap on the wrist for doing something nice.
I personally want to network and grow a group of people who want similar things.

I'd like to give back. I have a ton of money making methods I plan to share. I have been a Member of another forum for years but its gotten so strict and people are actually getting penalized for sharing methods. I want to be able to share my info for anyone know wants it without fear of getting a slap on the wrist for doing something nice.
I personally want to network and grow a group of people who want similar things.

Ok sounds good, make sure to read and understand rules though before posting any methods, ebooks, promotions if they need to be downloaded or accessed via a URL. If methods are going to be in plain text with no expectations from your end (commissions/any sort of gain) it will be fine. And if you are going to promote any kind of business you'd need to become a vendor :)

I'm not selling anything. I mostly do text with youtube vids. I always add a lot of value and don't sell anything via forums. I have ran sales threads before and generally know the rules. Thank you for your kind welcome!

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

Great. You got a follower :)

banners
Back