The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

New to Affiliate Marketing

Yes, I'm really looking for ways to promote our affiliate program for general health online prescriptions to get new affiliate partners. I've seen all the categories on the forums, but any tips would be greatly appreciated. I'm also versed in landing page and graphic design. For my platform, I use Everflow.

Yes, I'm really looking for ways to promote our affiliate program for general health online prescriptions to get new affiliate partners. I've seen all the categories on the forums, but any tips would be greatly appreciated. I'm also versed in landing page and graphic design. For my platform, I use Everflow.

When I hear a business rep say they want to promote an affiliate program, that usually means they are looking to recruit affiliates. The affiliate program and the company products are promoted differently.

Are you asking how to promote the affiliate program in order to acquire affiliates, or are you asking how to promote the company's product(s) and/or services?

how to promote the affiliate program in order to acquire affiliates

I can tell you have no sales experience because recruiting affiliates is no different that recruiting sales people. Recruiting affiliates will require of you to have exceptional product knowledge and platform knowledge because affiliates will have questions about both.

Okay, well there are many ways to research, prospect, and acquire affiliates. If you represent a reputable company, you can list that company in our Resources. Many forums have an area specifically for business representation. Here you must have your business registered before you can recruit. This is not always the case elsewhere, but is quickly becoming the norm due to the abundance of people claiming to be reps but instead are just affiliates pushing the recruits into a multi tiered system.

Join groups on social channels that attract affiliates and strike up conversations with them. Discuss any successes your company has with their affiliate program, how you can help them earn, what methods and practices in promoting your product have worked in the past for affiliates.

There is loads more, but this gives you an idea.

Well how you can say you are an affiliate manager if you dont know how to promote affiliate offers ? An affiliate manager should be versed in this field .Just read tutorials in here amd see how people promote with diferent methods and strategies

hey welcome :):) i am new here too.
WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
OK we all see that :O

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix!

My background is more on the SEO, PPC and technical marketing side.

Have you had a chance to check out the SEO and PPC forums yet?

Re affiliate recruitment, affiliates count on their affiliate managers to help them find and recommend winning offers, sometimes looking for offers that run with (and hopefully convert well) a particular traffic source or method. Having your pulse on what affiliates are looking for would be helpful, so you know how to attract them to your company. Service and knowledge are key, in my opinion. Well, along with housing good offers.

If/when you would like your network to be considered for an official Resource listing here, you can apply: Official - How To Get Your Resource Listed Requirements are listed below the video. Please be aware that you must also have affiliate terms and you need to regularly drop in to answer any member questions about your company, or any of your fresh updates. Being helpful is important.

All that said, please let us know anytime your brain sponge gets dry, you need help, or have questions. :D

Enjoy the forums!

banners
Back