The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

new to affiliate marketing

Jakefrom16

affiliate
Im new to affiliate marketing. Im looking for help to market a product i already am an affiliate of and looking to build a sales team. The product is a stock trading software and commission is 35% of cost of the product per sign up.

Welcome and good luck .I think you need to search where your niche its on forums ,fb groups ,social media etc .Then build relationship with them ,create helpful content ,make them trust you and recommend your product

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

There are some pretty good affiliate programs in that niche in our Resources area also.

In building a sales team, I'm guessing you already have an established affiliate success with the current offer you promote.

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

There are some pretty good affiliate programs in that niche in our Resources area also.

In building a sales team, I'm guessing you already have an established affiliate success with the current offer you promote.

We have success within out program but I am new to affiliate marketing so I'm in the process of learning. I've been reading the program posted here.

banners
Back