The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

New to affiliate marketing

Peter66809

affiliate
Hello, I am new here and to affiliate marketing, I have been watching YouTube videos and most of them are recommending to sign up to ClickBank I have done that and found a custom keto diet plan that I want to promote as an affiliate. It's called customketodiet I am just wondering what would be the best way to market this I don't have a website or anything only Twitter? If a website is required I could build one as I have a good understanding of Wordpress etc.

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
Buy bulk ads to a tweet then redirect to the link through a tracking program to the offer --that would be the easiest way.
You could try posting "clever tweet replies" in popular threads and link to your tracker ;O)

Hi, again I have decided to go with Instagram instead of Twitter just wondering if you have any tips, tricks to get my account off the ground and start getting some decent followers that are interested in starting a Keto Diet?

I am promoting customketodiet by Clickbank I have put my affiliate link into bitly would you recommend this or shall I buy a domain name and redirect it to the affiliate link?

T60lqr2

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    1 MB · Views: 10
Hello Friend,

I have been marketing Clickbank products since 2015 and here what I can suggest you.

1. Create a video and upload on Youtube.
  2. Get Some views, likes, shares, comments
  3. Do SEO on Channel as well as Video with proper tags and keywords.
  4. Do some amount of quality backlinks on Youtube Video.

If the niche is low competition and video is good you will get rank and eventually traffic.
Believe me, I have made hundreds of dollars with only Youtube Promotion.

Just my 2 cent!!

Hello, I am new here and to affiliate marketing, I have been watching YouTube videos and most of them are recommending to sign up to ClickBank I have done that and found a custom keto diet plan that I want to promote as an affiliate. It's called customketodiet I am just wondering what would be the best way to market this I don't have a website or anything only Twitter? If a website is required I could build one as I have a good understanding of Wordpress etc.

Welcome and thanks for your awesome post, I'm new to this too and have already learned a bunch. :}

banners
Back