The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

New to Affiliate Marketing

hwp99410801

affiliate
Hi all!

A brief background, my name’s Weipeng, I’m an salesman from Shanghai. I discovered affiliate marketing several months ago via Charles Ngo'blog and opened me to a world of online marketing that I had previously had really no idea about. I decided this was something I really wanted to purse, joined Affiliatefix about a month and have been committed to learning as much as I can. Thanks to everyone here for all the helpful posts for us newbies!

I’ve gotten setup with the resources I need and have already run some campaigns to get some experience with process. I think I’ll fell prey to the noobie move of diving into some campaigns without really have a good understanding of how optimize and properly analyze and cut so I ended up losing some cash on those but did get comfortable with setting up the campaign process and stuff. So, decided to take a step back, gain some more knowledge and put together this follow along to help organize my process but also with the goal of optimizing better, more efficiently and finally go green

Here’s where I’m at:
Windscribe VPN account
Got Adplexity Mobile account
Bemob account
VPS server with Amazon AWS. CDN through aws cloudfront. Also setup with https for my domain. Learned some basic HTML/CSS/Javascript
Setup with PopAds, PropellerAds, PopCash accounts
Budgeting $100/day

Then I'm going to pick more offers.

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

Did you find any offers that convert *profitably* in your testing?

If you have a product and want to sell more this product, you can offer promoters a financial incentive through an affiliate program. If you have no product and want to make money, then you can promote a product that you feel has value and earn an income from it as an affiliate marketer.

Hi, welcome to AffiliateFix, Weipeng!

I discovered affiliate marketing several months ago via Charles Ngo

He's great. :)

I really wanted to purse, joined Affiliatefix about a month and have been committed to learning as much as I can.

Awesome! And we are committed to teaching as much as we can.

I ended up losing some cash on those but did get comfortable with setting up the campaign process and stuff.

That's very common in the beginning. Rather than thinking of it as 'losing cash', regard it as a learning experience and collecting the data you need to optimize, once you learn how to do that part. Something here may help you with that: Testing, Optimization and Scaling

You're off to a great start. Best of luck and anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Weipeng!

Hi, welcome to AffiliateFix, Weipeng!

He's great. :)

Awesome! And we are committed to teaching as much as we can.

That's very common in the beginning. Rather than thinking of it as 'losing cash', regard it as a learning experience and collecting the data you need to optimize, once you learn how to do that part. Something here may help you with that: Testing, Optimization and Scaling

You're off to a great start. Best of luck and anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Weipeng!
Thank you, azgold.

I like this forum and found many useful posts here:)

Hi all!

A brief background, my name’s Weipeng, I’m an salesman from Shanghai. I discovered affiliate marketing several months ago via Charles Ngo'blog and opened me to a world of online marketing that I had previously had really no idea about. I decided this was something I really wanted to purse, joined Affiliatefix about a month and have been committed to learning as much as I can. Thanks to everyone here for all the helpful posts for us newbies!

I’ve gotten setup with the resources I need and have already run some campaigns to get some experience with process. I think I’ll fell prey to the noobie move of diving into some campaigns without really have a good understanding of how optimize and properly analyze and cut so I ended up losing some cash on those but did get comfortable with setting up the campaign process and stuff. So, decided to take a step back, gain some more knowledge and put together this follow along to help organize my process but also with the goal of optimizing better, more efficiently and finally go green

Here’s where I’m at:
Windscribe VPN account
Got Adplexity Mobile account
Bemob account
VPS server with Amazon AWS. CDN through aws cloudfront. Also setup with https for my domain. Learned some basic HTML/CSS/Javascript
Setup with PopAds, PropellerAds, PopCash accounts
Budgeting $100/day

Then I'm going to pick more offers.

Welcome, you're in the right place. Great to see that you are taking this affiliate marketing like you should. Just for information, I don't know if you will need it, but I came across an affiliate program that pays $100 for free trial sign up. :)

MI
Back