The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

NEW to Affiliate Marketing

jamestonee

affiliate
Hi Affiliatefixers,

I'm new to affiliate marketing and I've been reading this site since January 2015 to get some ideas on how to start a successful affiliate business.

I'm a marketing major and currently working as a consultant in a telco based in Australia offshore. I want to earn money while seeing my kids and wife at home so I decided to venture and give my time to learn things and I believe this is the best place to learn to kick ass.

Hopefully, I can start my first campaign before the year end and upgrade my account to a DOJO.

Thanks for the great post of the DOJOs! Special thanks to K and Tjtutor for being helpful in any thread.

Cheers Mates!

Hi Affiliatefixers

Hello @jamestonee and welcome to the AffiliateFix!

I'm new to affiliate marketing and I've been reading this site since January 2015 to get some ideas on how to start a successful affiliate business.

I'm a marketing major and currently working as a consultant in a telco based in Australia offshore. I want to earn money while seeing my kids and wife at home so I decided to venture and give my time to learn things and I believe this is the best place to learn to kick ass.

Hopefully, I can start my first campaign before the year end and upgrade my account to a DOJO.

Thanks for the great post of the DOJOs! Special thanks to K and Tjtutor for being helpful in any thread.

Cheers Mates!

You said "Hopefully, I can start my first campaign before the year end and upgrade my account to a DOJO."
I say "There's no time like the present!"

Every business needs:

1. a plan
2. a schedule for research, learning, and execution
3. a budget.

Remember to read through our WIKI and get to know the basics as well as some of the buzz words in the industry.

I also recommend reading the following thread:

As a Newbie, What Stops You From Getting Started

Here is a set of immediate goals:

1. Get a VPS
2. Select a vertical
3. Select a tracker
4. Select a couple of networks and get your approval
5. Select a traffic source
6. Create a schedule for researching, learning (training), and working. This is a business, treat it as such!
7. Create a budget for every expense (daily, weekly, monthly)
8. Be very active in this forum by researching, asking questions, helping others when you are able.

As well, I highly recommend you join the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

T J

MI
Back