The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

New to affiliate marketing

banyanman

affiliate
Good day! I'm a writer getting into publishing and wondering how affiliate marketing might help me monetize my new site. I'm reading the "What is Affiliate Marketing" guide right now - which is very enlightening - and looking forward to learning more as I browse the forums. No doubt there will be questions in due course!

Affiliate marketing can help you in which.

You can find publishers to promote your website or product/book that you're selling to. To a wide range of leads/audience the publisher has for a cost per lead fee or depends on what kind of payment terms you and your publisher will negotiate.

Welcome to the affiliate marketing world .As dvices i sugest you from the start to never give up ,Then i think its better to work 80% and learn 20% of your time .Learning its also a good thing because you will learn new things and it will give you confidence to make money .And please build an email list from begining

Hi, @banyanman and welcome to AffiliateFix from a former writer. :)

Re how to incorporate affiliate marketing with your website, it's pretty simple. You can write review posts that include your affiliate links, build an email list to market to, and/or have side ads for offers or products appropriate to your niche. All three would be good. :)

Another newbie thread that would be good for you to check out is Newbie Helpdesk

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

Good day! I'm a writer getting into publishing and wondering how affiliate marketing might help me monetize my new site. I'm reading the "What is Affiliate Marketing" guide right now - which is very enlightening - and looking forward to learning more as I browse the forums. No doubt there will be questions in due course!

Affiliate Marketing is such type of marketing arrangement where an online retailer provides commission to the external website for the traffic and sales generated by the referrals

Hello @banyanman, welcome!

Affiliate Marketing can be a great way to monetise your website, especially with publishing content if you can engage readers and build a following.

Do you have any areas of expertise, what niches (areas) is your content focused on?

Good luck with everything! :)

banners
Back