The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

New to Affiliate Marketing (From Canada)

lvh

affiliate
Hello everyone! Thanks for having me AffiiliateFix. Just wanted to take a brief moment to introduce myself. I'm just getting started in Affiliate Marketing and trying too consume as much information as I can. I was referred here by Kenyon Oliver of the Landing Page Guys and thought I would sign up and try to learn from the wealth of information provided here by all of you. I previously sold on Amazon FBM and FBA and transitioned to Shopify Dropshipping/E-com and am now just looking for ways to sharpen skills in digital and performance marketing. Again I want to thank you for having me and hope I can contribute a little bit of what I've learned as well!

Hello and welcome from a fellow Canadian!
upload_2020-4-29_22-35-51.png
:)

I was referred here by Kenyon Oliver of the Landing Page Guys

Oliver Kenyon started this forum community. <3

just looking for ways to sharpen skills in digital and performance marketing.

We're happy to help you with that, as much as we can.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

Hello everyone! Thanks for having me AffiiliateFix. Just wanted to take a brief moment to introduce myself. I'm just getting started in Affiliate Marketing and trying too consume as much information as I can. I was referred here by Kenyon Oliver of the Landing Page Guys and thought I would sign up and try to learn from the wealth of information provided here by all of you. I previously sold on Amazon FBM and FBA and transitioned to Shopify Dropshipping/E-com and am now just looking for ways to sharpen skills in digital and performance marketing. Again I want to thank you for having me and hope I can contribute a little bit of what I've learned as well!
Hey there, I'm new to affiliate fix as well. I just started this exciting adventure in to affiliate marketing. Right now Im doing the same thing you are doing soaking up as much info as I can. I however don't have a lick of experience field. It seems so simple yet so complex. I'm really interested to see if you had any advice for a person like myself getting started.
Thanks!

banners
Back