The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

New to affiliate fix

Mircat

affiliate
Hello everyone,

Happy to be part of the AffiliateFix community! I have been doing affiliate marketing in the financial niche since 2008.

Hope to learn & contribute to this awesome community :)

Hope that a moderator can approve my account so that i have priveledges to post in the disputes section :)

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

Hello everyone,

Happy to be part of the AffiliateFix community! I have been doing affiliate marketing in the financial niche since 2008.

Hope to learn & contribute to this awesome community :)

Hope that a moderator can approve my account so that i have priveledges to post in the disputes section :)

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

To stem the abuse of that forum, you are required to have 20 posts first. "No value posts" are not acceptable, so if you post a bunch of fast crap just to get your post count up, you will be warned by the Mods. Too many people came to only use that sub-forum and never contribute anywhere else here.

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

To stem the abuse of that forum, you are required to have 20 posts first. "No value posts" are not acceptable, so if you post a bunch of fast crap just to get your post count up, you will be warned by the Mods. Too many people came to only use that sub-forum and never contribute anywhere else here.

First of all thank you for that explanation, I will definitely be browsing around the forums and replying to threads that have relevance to me or piqued my interest. Not just for the sake of using the disputes thread.

I did see many complaints regarding maxbounty in the disputes thread. Thankfully, my dispute is not regarding them.

I understand that the disputes section has a "no screenshot it didnt happen" approach. As this happened sometime around 2011/2012, skype account data has long since been lost. Although, I have some solid evidence over at Forex Peace Army of the affiliate manager of the program in question basically creating clone accounts and denying my claim in the guise of affiliates, only to have been IP tracked to the same company office by the admins of FPA.

Basically the affiliate manager got caught red handed, and the evidence is there. Of course, im not sure if anything can be done here, but recovery is not my main aim but rather to warn other affiliates of the program. Also, a representative from that program has an account here (Though after checking with her, she is no longer part of the company).

Im not sure if Affiliatefix was around at the time of the incident, but this has definitely left a sour taste in my mouth till today, and after some googling I found you guys.

Welcome! How's the financial niche going for you in 2019?

Hey there JonathanB,

a summary story is,
- Binary niche gain popularity and died
- CFD & Crypto products took its place
- Affiliate Networks offer better affiliate security and peace of mind, even better commissions than direct deals.
- CPA rates are still healthy and competitive
- Minimum deposits are increasing back in 2008 it was $50min deposits now its $250 with some adopting $500 already.
- Lead quality matters highly, you are not going to get by with fraudulent leads AT ALL.
- A good percentage of brokers affiliate programs are outright a scam, they make deals and after all terms are satisfied, come up with bogus reasons to deny leads / terminate relationship to avoid making affiliate payment (this is also where affiliate network comes in handy, they diversify traffic and deal with these things)

Hey there JonathanB,

a summary story is,
- Binary niche gain popularity and died
- CFD & Crypto products took its place
- Affiliate Networks offer better affiliate security and peace of mind, even better commissions than direct deals.
- CPA rates are still healthy and competitive
- Minimum deposits are increasing back in 2008 it was $50min deposits now its $250 with some adopting $500 already.
- Lead quality matters highly, you are not going to get by with fraudulent leads AT ALL.
- A good percentage of brokers affiliate programs are outright a scam, they make deals and after all terms are satisfied, come up with bogus reasons to deny leads / terminate relationship to avoid making affiliate payment (this is also where affiliate network comes in handy, they diversify traffic and deal with these things)

Thanks for the summary! I would also only do it with well-known and established networks.

MI
Back