The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

New Online Dog Training Course.

taylorwheelerdogtraining

affiliate
Hey,

My name is Taylor from Dog Training Lifestyle. I am a Certified Dog Trainer and International Coach from Australia and we have just launched an Online Dog Training Course.

We would love for more people to get on board. There is a great amount of content and tools for your marketing needs and our team are always here to support you with any questions you may have.

Taylor

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to AffiliateFix!

You must register your affiliate program in our Resources area before you are permitted to recruit from our membership.

Follow the attached instructions.

Attachments

• Vendor Requirements v5.pdf
    129.7 KB · Views: 6
Register as a resource please
greeter.jpg

Welcome to the forum! I hope you can find useful information here :)
If you are looking for opportunities to get more people on board, it might be better to use plaforms like us. As an ad-network, we have traffic in Asia regions including Korea, Australia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Taiwan, Vietnam. With native-ad especially, you can promote your product or services on 3,000+ premium media! Please ping me if you are interested.

Last edited:
I don't think online training is a good idea because the dog needs to feel the trainer. Dogs are some of the most trainable animals, but sometimes they must be punished for disobedience.

I don't think online training is a good idea because the dog needs to feel the trainer. Dogs are some of the most trainable animals, but sometimes they must be punished for disobedience.
I have a service dog, and to teach her commands, I enlisted the help of experienced trainers. They trained her; now, my dog is obedient and helps me get around the streets. Because of the vision problems, I have the right to have a service dog. I passed online service dog registration to get a document confirming my dog is a service dog.

Last edited by a moderator:
MI
Back