“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

New nutra advertiser is here

HypeOffers_CPA

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Direct COD nutra advertiser HypeOffers
Hello there! My name is Kate
1f471-2640.png
I am glad to represent here HypeOffers.com project!
We are direct advertiser focused on health & beauty niche.
1f48a.png
Work with direct advertiser is always means individual terms for each publisher very fast.

We work with Europe - Czech Republic, Poland, Slovenia, Slovakia, Hungary, Croatia, Lithuania, Romania, Bulgaria and more. These countries may be characterized as low competitive and cheap on traffic + our competitive payouts = your profit.

Our nutra offers are certificated in Europe, clients pay after delivery (COD offers). Conversion takes place when one completes the purchase via phone.

We do our best to be more flexible
- Bi-Weekly payments;
- Self-made platform;
- 5-day hold period for new members. After - no more any hold periods, just work and grab your money!

We are going to create here our thread and very happy to greet anyone.:)

Hello there! My name is Kate
1f471-2640.png
I am glad to represent here HypeOffers.com project!
We are direct advertiser focused on health & beauty niche.
1f48a.png
Work with direct advertiser is always means individual terms for each publisher very fast.

We work with Europe - Czech Republic, Poland, Slovenia, Slovakia, Hungary, Croatia, Lithuania, Romania, Bulgaria and more. These countries may be characterized as low competitive and cheap on traffic + our competitive payouts = your profit.

Our nutra offers are certificated in Europe, clients pay after delivery (COD offers). Conversion takes place when one completes the purchase via phone.

We do our best to be more flexible
- Bi-Weekly payments;
- Self-made platform;
- 5-day hold period for new members. After - no more any hold periods, just work and grab your money!

We are going to create here our thread and very happy to greet anyone.:)
Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Thank you very much everyone) Didn't want to upset you. We will register our company here. :)

No worries! That is what the Introductions threads are for. We welcome you and learn where to direct you to make the most o your being here.

I see you have your application submitted. We will review it on Monday and message you to finish the listing.

MI
Back