The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Chioma Okorji

affiliate
I am Chioma. I am a new member. I am a nice and friendly friendly person. I would love to learn new things about affiliate marketing. I am hoping to learn more from this forum.

Hy and welcome .To succed in this industry you need to find a way to like what you do .For example by helping peoole and deliver them great value .If you think only at making money its not good because you will deviate from your course .Its a law in universe ,te receive you need to give and this aply also to affiliate marketing

Hy and welcome .To succed in this industry you need to find a way to like what you do .For example by helping peoole and deliver them great value .If you think only at making money its not good because you will deviate from your course .Its a law in universe ,te receive you need to give and this aply also to affiliate marketing

@Chioma Okorji how will you use @thelegend's v.good advice? Something you like (what is your hobby?) and help people solve a problem (what problems will you solve?)

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix, Chioma!

I am into the health niche and I solve health related problems.

You'll find lots of affiliate programs and networks here that can help you monetize that vertical.

I am a nice and friendly friendly person.

Excellent, our favourite kind of person! :D

I would love to learn new things about affiliate marketing. I am hoping to learn more from this forum.

Anything special we can help you with? Let us know in a thread anytime you have a question.

Enjoy the forums, Chioma!

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
Vitamins and supplements may be questionable but are not unethical ... I use some myself
I will not do: "this supplement will solve your possible life threatening real medical problem" as that is not ethical and I follow the "do no harm policy" even though I am not a medical doctor :p

banners
Back