The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

New Member Intro

iamb

Hi there,

First of all Season Greetings to All.

I just joined AffiliateFix and was advised to introduce myself. I am B and I have been doing affiliate marketing on/off for several years now but never reached a level where I could retire on a sunny beach somewhere.

I am back in the game with a renewed focus and hoping to learn from seasoned affiliate marketers and also share the little knowledge I picked up so far throughout my journey in Affiliate Marketing.

Looking forward to exchanging with you all.

Take care.

I am B.

I am back in the game with a renewed focus and hoping to learn from seasoned affiliate marketers and also share the little knowledge I picked up so far throughout my journey in Affiliate Marketing.

Did you make any affiliate marketing checklists to share?
I am collecting & sharing too, what you need?

Hey there)
What affiliate field have you been working on? And where is your focus now?

Good question! Where do i begin? I am tempted to say i have tried pretty much everything in the field :)
Amazon niche websites, list building to promote products, clickbank affiliate marketing etc...

I also tried some products of my own e.g shopify dropshipping, Amazon FBA.
My few successes came from Shopify and email marketing.

I think the jack of all trades thing was no good to me but i guess we have all tried a bit of everything when we first started out.

My focus right now is on clickbank affiliate but with a twist e.g building niche websites around a product and using a combo of SEO and paid traffic.

Did you make any affiliate marketing checklists to share?
I am collecting & sharing too, what you need?

Hey EuronGreyjoy, i am proficient in website and landing pages building so i generally follow the standard path of picking a niche/product (offer), setting up an LP and sending traffic to that LP.
I am happy to quickly put together some form of list if you have a specific ask.

I am now building niche sites around single products and planning on using SEO + paid traffic combo.
I may need help from other members who have tried something similar before.

From my experience the challenge is always finding qualified prospects and working hard in converting that traffic into sales.

banners
Back