The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

New member (a newbie)

Elliott Dixon

affiliate
Hello fellow Affiliates,

I just joined Affiliate Fix and this is my first visit to the Dojo. I've been studying online marketing for a couple of years now, desirous of finding a way to make an income from home, especially as I transition from my regular brick-n-mortar job into retirement. Yes, I am a so-called senior citizen now, and I have many debts that I would like to pay off over the course of the next couple of years without crippling my currently feeble financial circumstances (no, I do not want to settle these debts through one of those debt settlement programs, so any affiliates here promoting those plans need not solicit me, lol!). Recently I have enrolled as an affiliate in a few programs and I am reaching out to social network groups on facebook, google+, and membership programs like this wonderful group for knowledge, tips, and support, and to give back in return as I learn and experience more about our industry. It's great to be here!

Hello fellow Affiliates,

I just joined Affiliate Fix and this is my first visit to the Dojo. I've been studying online marketing for a couple of years now, desirous of finding a way to make an income from home, especially as I transition from my regular brick-n-mortar job into retirement. Yes, I am a so-called senior citizen now, and I have many debts that I would like to pay off over the course of the next couple of years without crippling my currently feeble financial circumstances (no, I do not want to settle these debts through one of those debt settlement programs, so any affiliates here promoting those plans need not solicit me, lol!). Recently I have enrolled as an affiliate in a few programs and I am reaching out to social network groups on facebook, google+, and membership programs like this wonderful group for knowledge, tips, and support, and to give back in return as I learn and experience more about our industry. It's great to be here!

Hello @Elliott Dixon and a very warm welcome to the AffiliateFix! We are happy to have you join us.

Many members of this industry begin in the midst of financial struggles. The allure of paying off all debts and living the dream get embedded in our thoughts from all of the fantastic stories we hear and read about. Many are true, many are not. I can tell you that no one but you can make it happen.

We have an abundance of great marketers at every level in our community that will help guide you to the successes you seek, but you need to be prepared to make the investments in your time and your traffic.

It's great you have joined the Dojo, there are many great tools and guides in there to give you a leg up. More are on the way!

We look forward to seeing you around the forum.

T J

MI
Back