The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

New, Learning, and Trying to Figure This Affiliate Thing Out

erica515

affiliate
Hi Everyone,

I’ve been researching the industry, reading blogs, and watching YouTube videos to get a feel for what’s involved.

I’m finally starting to piece together how everything works. And now I’m trying to select a traffic source, tracker, vertical, and network(s).

My goal this year is to learn how to produce $100/day. I'll worry about scaling after I understand what I’m doing.

I’m looking forward to meeting some fellow travelers, and finding my way in affiliate marketing.

Hi, @erica515 and welcome!

Good for you, doing your research before taking the plunge. I encourage you to start with the link that @tyoussef posted for you, as your next step.

You'll also want to check out what other newbies are asking about here: Newbie Helpdesk

And now I’m trying to select a traffic source, tracker, vertical, and network(s).

We have tons of threads, posts and Resources for all of those things. Do you have any special interests, or any area that you have in mind to try first? Poke around, do some reading in each of those categories to begin narrowing down which you'll choose.

And always....anytime you have a question, simply start a thread in the appropriate forum and someone will help you.

Enjoy the forums, Erica! :)

Last edited:
hey @erica515! If you're interested in a performance based network, YTZ is a great choice! We have CPA, CPL, CPI and CPS offers across many verticals. Our smartlink rotators are what we specialize in! When you redirect to us, with our rotator in place, your visitors get sent to an optimized offer depending on their GEO, device and OS. Smart, eh? On top of that, they have built in landing pages, which has been proven to increase conversions. Redirect your traffic with us by signing up here!

hey @erica515! If you're interested in a performance based network, YTZ is a great choice! We have CPA, CPL, CPI and CPS offers across many verticals. Our smartlink rotators are what we specialize in! When you redirect to us, with our rotator in place, your visitors get sent to an optimized offer depending on their GEO, device and OS. Smart, eh? On top of that, they have built in landing pages, which has been proven to increase conversions. Redirect your traffic with us by signing up here!
Thanks Brittany!

Hello erica515. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum.

To get yourself started go through all the guides posted on this forum, all the case studies and all the journals and success stories. That will give you some kind of motivation how people have started from zero here and is still growing.

Check these forums:-
Follow Alongs and Online Journeys
Guides, Case Studies and Tutorials
Success Stories and Bragging

If you have any queries, don't forget to ask it here Newbie Helpdesk

Once again welcome aboard and looking forward to see more of your posts. Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

Hi Everyone,

I’ve been researching the industry, reading blogs, and watching YouTube videos to get a feel for what’s involved.

I’m finally starting to piece together how everything works. And now I’m trying to select a traffic source, tracker, vertical, and network(s).

My goal this year is to learn how to produce $100/day. I'll worry about scaling after I understand what I’m doing.

I’m looking forward to meeting some fellow travelers, and finding my way in affiliate marketing.

Welcome to AffiliateFix @erica515 !

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

MI
Back