The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

New landing page optimization tool - 5 beta testers needed

crysper

Hey guys,

On the last few months I've been working on a pretty awesome tool for testing and optimizing landing pages. It's similar with Optimizely or Visual Website Optimizer, but much more simple, much more cheaper and tailored for affiliate marketers, for example it integrates with Prosper and CPVlab or it offers ready-to-use and reliable landing page scripts by integrating with AffKit tools.

For the ones who have no idea what I'm talking about, the tool called LPOptimizer will help you easily test tons of landing page variations pretty fast....and you know that the more you test, the closer you get to a killer landing page...and killer ROI. For example, in 5 minutes you can create, upload to the server, set the tracking and the rotator script for over 30 variations. This would take hours to do manually, but most of us don't have the patience to test so much. LPOptimizer is based on multi-variate testing, that means you can set different variations of headlines, call to actions, images etc and it will combine all of them to create new landing page versions. All new versions will be uploaded to your server and ready to be tested. That's the easiest, the most cost and time effective way to find LPs that gives you the highest profits.

The best part of this is that you don't need to mess with the landing page source code, you don't need to add PHP or any code........everything is visual, you put the LP url and after that you can select what elements you want to variate.

The product is not launched yet for public(still in beta stage) and I think it would never be If I decide to sell it only to affiliate networks. However, for now I need about 5 guys for the initial beta testing. Currently all major bugs are removed and can be safely used with Prosper202.

So if you have traffic to your landing pages of more than 5,000 visitors/day (easily achievable with PPV), you use Prosper202 as tracking system and you are willing to get in hands of this awesome tool for FREE, give me a PM, I will give more details.

Below its a demo video presenting the basic features:

[video=youtube;AdDPs_GrfRU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdDPs_GrfRU[/video]

Last edited:
Looks amazing man - you know I need an account, cannot wait to test this out!

Just added support for mobile...so you can multi-variate test mobile landing pages(iphone,ipad,android phone and tablet) and test its responsiveness. You can also preview the LP in major PPV networks viewable areas.

Here is the signup page K and other ones who want to try it http://www.lpoptimizer.com/users/sign_up?allow=beta_access_3978

dd.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Crysper, this looks great. I am wondering if this can integrate with BEVO's tracking system.

Hey Crysper, this looks great. I am wondering if this can integrate with BEVO's tracking system.

I want to integrate with all major tracking systems, however if it's not self hosted the API should allow developers set up their own campaigns/landing page configuration. I haven't talked to Ryan yet, but I hope they support this API function.

This looks a great new tool, will beta testers get to keep it free?

Beta testers will definitely have a huge advantage, a high discount or even a free license, it depends how good and detailed the feedback is and if he brings other guys to try it out or not.

looks pretty interesting. There are lots of LPO's out there but I'm sure this one will be great.

looks pretty interesting. There are lots of LPO's out there but I'm sure this one will be great.

There are some testing tools out there, they even got millions invested, but they are not made for affiliate marketers...for ex, Optimizely will cost few hundred bucks/month for normal PPV volume. However, the biggest issue is that none(except LPG, who has no interface) have integration with CPVlab or Prosper...

PS: this product will be mostly sold through a partnership program with affiliate networks(since they could reach the target market much faster). I'm going to launch the public version with 4 partner networks. If you (or any other network owner who reads this) are interested to reward your top publishers(who are most likely to need it) with free accounts of LPOptimzer and you also want to get from 30 to 70% commissions from selling LPO to the rest, PM me, i'll give you more details.

The partnership is free if you pass a number of sales/month...if not, a small fee needs to be paid for the free accounts.

banners
Back