The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

New here!

spikexbones

affiliate
Hello, my name is Austin from Los Angeles, California. I have been working with websites for a very long time but have had no luck so I decided to give this a try. I hope my hard work and dedication pulls off because I want to work online more than anything in the world and have been trying to since I was really young and it just never happened. So I thought I'd this route. Can't wait to talk to you all and start networking!

hey @spikexbones , welcome to affiliatefix.

Its good that you are here ... but you may fail again with that "attitude of keeping the past so close to the chest" as if "this" is going to make it better. It never works like that way ...

Start here with fresh page not to succeed the past ... but with determination to learn. Earning will anyway be the derivative if you want or not...

Best wishes...

Hello, my name is Austin from Los Angeles, California. I have been working with websites for a very long time but have had no luck so I decided to give this a try. I hope my hard work and dedication pulls off because I want to work online more than anything in the world and have been trying to since I was really young and it just never happened. So I thought I'd this route. Can't wait to talk to you all and start networking!

Hi, Austin and welcome!

Many people have struggled with getting things going the way they want to but you are part of the AffiliateFix family now, so you have lots of help and support. @VirtualGlobalPhone made a great point about changing your mindset. Think of this as a fresh start on a better path. Look forward, not backward. :)

I want to work online more than anything in the world

That determination is a powerful motivating force. It will serve you well.

I always like to suggest that new people start with these:

What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)
Newbie Helpdesk

Anytime you have a question, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Austin!

Hello, my name is Austin from Los Angeles, California. I have been working with websites for a very long time but have had no luck so I decided to give this a try. I hope my hard work and dedication pulls off because I want to work online more than anything in the world and have been trying to since I was really young and it just never happened. So I thought I'd this route. Can't wait to talk to you all and start networking![/QUOTE]

Hey Austin, welcome to Affiliatefix. Lots of good feedback/ support on here :)

Nice meet you and good luck

Welcome! Los Angeles is a great location for this field! Make sure to check out any meetups in the area, as they'll provide you with some great information in-person:)
Good luck to you!
-Zach

Hi @spikexbones , welcome to AffiliateFix!

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

MI
Back