The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

New here

Hello momojames. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum.

Looking forward to see more of your posts. Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am damn sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

Hi, @momojames and welcome to AffiliateFix!

I discovered affiliate fix it's been a major eye opener. It has everything you need to learn about affiliate marketing in one place.

Yes, one-stop shopping! And now, you belong to the AFix 'family' which means you also have the support of almost 70,000 members. That's what families do. :)

Anytime you have a question or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, James!

Thanks for making me feel so welcome. My first question is: do you think its better to start with Instagram + network if you don't have enough money to buy traffic?

I have learn so much about social networks and among social networks instagram is getting so popular specially if you want gain gain traffic.

I've been trying out CPA marketing for about 8 months, but since I discovered affiliate fix it's been a major eye opener. It has everything you need to learn about affiliate marketing in one place.

Welcome to AffiliateFix @momojames !

What has your progress been over the last eight months?

Have you setup the basics like a VPS, a good tracker, selected a vertical and sub-niche, selected a traffic source to master?

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

@TJ Tutor prior to this time I've been promoting mb offers using free traffic sources. I know the way forward would be to use paid traffic but I just don't have the budget for that now.

@TJ Tutor prior to this time I've been promoting mb offers using free traffic sources. I know the way forward would be to use paid traffic but I just don't have the budget for that now.

I definitely recommend getting some work, at least part time, to build up a budget for your business. Paid traffic is the quickest and most efficient means to build a stable and predictable business. We have had thousands come here to learn how to build a business with free traffic and I have yet to find one that was able to truly build a stable and predictable business and income from it.

banners
Back