The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

New here!

mrichner

affiliate
Hi,
My name is Michael and I do Email Marketing. I‘m in the keto niche and I promote affiliate offers. I‘d be glad to meet like-minded people in here :). I have a lit of 1500 subscriber and made some sales but at the moment I‘m a bit struggling. That‘s why I‘m here.

Looking forward to having great discussions!
Michael

Hi, Michael, welcome to AffiliateFix!

I‘m in the keto niche and I promote affiliate offers
but at the moment I‘m a bit struggling.
Yeah, thanks to waves of spammers, nutra can be a bit tough. That said, when done correctly, as some have, there is money to be made.

You may want to check out the Email Marketing forum, see if you can find any good tips for your niche.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Michael! :)

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

I have a friend that has been in Keto for two years now. He uses about 15 different landers for building his lists.
Thank you!

Is there a possibility to get with him? Would be great to know other people who are in the same niche.

Hi, Michael, welcome to AffiliateFix!

Yeah, thanks to waves of spammers, nutra can be a bit tough. That said, when done correctly, as some have, there is money to be made.

You may want to check out the Email Marketing forum, see if you can find any good tips for your niche.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Michael! :)
Thank you!

II will browse the forum the email marketing forum to get further on my way!

Is there a possibility to get with him? Would be great to know other people who are in the same niche.

I'll ask him...AGAIN! I've been trying to get him to do the forum thing for years, without success. He is a bit of a loner. Actually he is a full stack developer that does performance marketing as a hobby (a net upper six figure hobby).

We've been friends for many years. Met him at Syracuse University in the late nineties when I went back to update my credentials in client server development. He's from Azerbaijan. I was his best man when he married my other good friend from Kazakhstan, another full stack developer.

I'll ask him...AGAIN! I've been trying to get him to do the forum thing for years, without success. He is a bit of a loner. Actually he is a full stack developer that does performance marketing as a hobby (a net upper six figure hobby).

We've been friends for many years. Met him at Syracuse University in the late nineties when I went back to update my credentials in client server development. He's from Azerbaijan. I was his best man when he married my other good friend from Kazakhstan, another full stack developer.

Exciting story! then you know each other very well. Sounds like he has a lot of experience that he could share. It would be great to meet him. Thanks for asking him out.

MI
Back