New here

PJMillioner

affiliate
Hello guys and girls, my name is Shai,
I'm from Israel,
new here, i'm a begginer affiliate,
hope to make this my main buisness and income,
i have some questions,
how can i get high quallity traffic to my landing page if i dont have a good organic traffic resource.
and how much will it cost?
i understand that most of the money in affiliate buisness is going on traffic, is there any other unexpected costs you can note?
is making a blog or some form of subscribers magnet is the only way of succseding in affiliate marketing? or there is other good ways?
looking for some good information to choose a direction and go for it.
will be happy to get some advices!

Last edited:
Hello PJMillioner. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul
Thanks Soul you too!
Thak you !
do you honnestly think that the contect here is enough for starting ?
i ran in to a lot of people who claim they will teach you how to start for free, but than you understand they only scratch the surface and if you want to know more they are selling you they're curse, got tired of looking for the right place, any way i'm starting to read!
Tahnks

i ran in to a lot of people who claim they will teach you how to start for free, but than you understand they only scratch the surface

I can get your young blood raging and hunger for making it big. Nothing wrong but in reality world works very differently than what you actually expect.

One of the best way is to be a "Sponge" for knowledge and not a "Stone". Think about it!!!

Having said this, Hows the journey so far ? Is any improvement or missing links in those? Dont forget to leave your reply in those relevant thread.

Best wishes ...

I can get your young blood raging and hunger for making it big. Nothing wrong but in reality world works very differently than what you actually expect.

One of the best way is to be a "Sponge" for knowledge and not a "Stone". Think about it!!!

Having said this, Hows the journey so far ? Is any improvement or missing links in those? Dont forget to leave your reply in those relevant thread.

Best wishes ...
big thanks for your help first of all,
i think my problam right now is that i'm to much "Sponge" hehe, I'm learning a lot, and i would also say i learn pretty fast, but i'm stuck with thinking about i nitch i can fit myself in.
i love many stuff, but I'm not storng enough in subjects that i can see myself combine affiliating with.
right now i'm looking for a way of marketing products without exposing myself to much.
i understand that it is not the conventional way in this world but if you know some thing about it, it would be great to know.
and right now, i'm not looking for have my main sallery from affiliate marketing, but have an extra few hundreds a month would be amazing for me.
sorry for making it so long
and thanks again for your help!

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix, Shai!

new here, i'm a begginer affiliate

We have all levels of marketers here, from absolute newbie to seasoned super affiliates, so no problem. Everybody starts at the beginning, even the pros had to start there. :D Those links that @VirtualGlobalPhone posted for you will give you the basics that form the foundation of your knowledge in the industry.

hope to make this my main buisness and income

Perfectly achievable but it will not happen overnight. Read, learn, ask lots of questions and take lots of consistent action and you can reach your goals.

Information overload, a.k.a. Shiny Object Syndrome can be typical in the beginning. Focus on ONE vertical and niche; ONE traffic source and method; ONE tracker. After you either master those, or decide they aren't for you, you can move on or expand into other areas. That way you will learn thoroughly and if you really don't like one of those things, you'll still have the skills you developed moving forward and on to the next one.

i'm looking for a way of marketing products without exposing myself to much.

You don't have to expose yourself, except to the networks and other necessary platforms you sign up to. You don't have to blog, is what I'm saying.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Shai! :)

You don't have to expose yourself, except to the networks and other necessary platforms you sign up to. You don't have to blog, is what I'm saying.

first of all thanks for the replay and the incouragement, i definitly feel the Shiny object syndrom every day hehe
i understand that it's not going to be overnight, my goal right now is to earn 1$, if i can do that, there is no reason i cannot find a way to make more than that,

the problem is that i currently don't understand how to premote a product in the right way from start to an end.

my current knowlage is this,
-choosing a nitch, choosing a product,
-premote a landing page that deals with the same subject as the product
-make a landing page with leads magnet,
-create a emailing list
-provide some free "value" for the user and than sejust on buying the product.

now that's the theory i've came to understand untill now, nothing practical had been done yet.
any corrections? advises?

There are many different methods but it sounds like you want to start with email marketing. You can do that without a blog or site, since you are using a landing page to build your list.

My top tip for that is to provide lots of value to encourage high open rates, low or no spam reports and build a good relationship with your subscribers. Then when you do send a promotional email, your loyal subscribers will trust it.

Email Marketing

so yeah... the thing is i want to focus less on building relationships with my subscribers, is there an afective way to get traffic to landing pages that directs directly to a product with a "discount" or something like that?
i mean, i know there are traffic dealer websites, but how can i get a good quality trafic and not bots and stuff like that?

banners
Back