The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

New here with a innovative WordPress plugin. Hoping to find someone to help me promote it!

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix!

We love having new businesses join us! Please note though, that you cannot promote, recruit or solicit to our members until you apply and get accepted as a verified vendor in our official Resources section. This is not optional.

If becoming one of our vendors is of interest to you, instructions and criteria are in the pdf that I'm attaching to this post.

* Please pay special attention to the list of criteria and ensure that you have all of the minimum requirements in place before submitting *

The official resource listing is a really good thing. It gives you an increased trust factor and exposure to 113,000+ members.

It's fast, free and easy to apply but don't hesitate to let me know if you need help with your application.

Enjoy the forums! :)

Attachments

• Vendor Requirements v5.pdf
    123.6 KB · Views: 4
Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix!

We love having new businesses join us! Please note though, that you cannot promote, recruit or solicit to our members until you apply and get accepted as a verified vendor in our official Resources section. This is not optional.

If becoming one of our vendors is of interest to you, instructions and criteria are in the pdf that I'm attaching to this post.

* Please pay special attention to the list of criteria and ensure that you have all of the minimum requirements in place before submitting *

The official resource listing is a really good thing. It gives you an increased trust factor and exposure to 113,000+ members.

It's fast, free and easy to apply but don't hesitate to let me know if you need help with your application.

Enjoy the forums! :)
I have just applied few seconds ago and then I saw your post. Will go through the .pdf now. Hoping to be approved soon.

banners
Back