The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

New here, wanna make it happen

Kazu

affiliate
Hiiii, seems a good forum about affiliate marketing.

Well, first things first --> Introduction

I'm Kazu, and I'm 23 years old. I'm an IM for 2 years now, doing some SEO stuff, desings, POD, KDP ... well, yeah a lot of things. I like to discover new things and learn learn learn ...

So about affiliate marketing, I'm actually running a website but all I can do for traffic is SEO, and the results are low for the moment. That's why I guess this forum may have some new information about advertisements and how to get traffic, a d of course how to get a best offers ... etc

Omg, I'm so excited to enjoy this forum. Let's begin a new journey here

I'm Kazu, and I'm 23 years old. I'm an IM for 2 years now, doing some SEO stuff, desings, POD, KDP ... well, yeah a lot of things. I like to discover new things and learn learn learn ...

So about affiliate marketing, I'm actually running a website but all I can do for traffic is SEO, and the results are low for the moment. That's why I guess this forum may have some new information about advertisements and how to get traffic, a d of course how to get a best offers ... etc

Omg, I'm so excited to enjoy this forum. Let's begin a new journey here.

Welcome to Affiliatefix! I like it when people join with this excitement level and interest. Whatever is your source of motivation, it could be your goal, your target, keep the fire burning until you get there. Action! action and action, that is the only thing that produces results.

Whatever tip you read here and find it useful, do not relent on taking action on it. The more action you take, the more results you will see. And there is a point where all the actions you have taken in the past adds up to help you for a very long time, or even forever. You could also find a way to automate your actions for even greater results when you have got to a level of financial success. You begin the journey, and tell us how it goes later :cool:

Welcome to Affiliatefix! I like it when people join with this excitement level and interest. Whatever is your source of motivation, it could be your goal, your target, keep the fire burning until you get there. Action! action and action, that is the only thing that produces results.

Whatever tip you read here and find it useful, do not relent on taking action on it. The more action you take, the more results you will see. And there is a point where all the actions you have taken in the past adds up to help you for a very long time, or even forever. You could also find a way to automate your actions for even greater results when you have got to a level of financial success. You begin the journey, and tell us how it goes later :cool:
Thanks for the motivation. I'll do my best

Hello and welcome, Kazu!

Great excitement, I always love to see eager members.

all I can do for traffic is SEO, and the results are low for the moment.
I'd suggest that you check out journeys and posts by @Honeybadger and @shaunm . They're killing it using SEO. ;) Notice that they put in a ton of work to achieve their results but the time investment now is what's making them successful and setting them up for the future.

You may want to start your own journey thread so members can offer specific help when you need it.

Enjoy the forums, Kazu!

Are you aware how much traffic SEO can bring your website?

Since you talked about SEO, I guess you're professional. I hope I'm not bothering you, I have 1 question:

I got 2832 clicks this month, (I don't know if this is a good number or not) but the problem is they don't convert. I got 0 sales.

clicks-affiliate.PNG

My question is simple: what do you think the problem here? so I can fix it.
Note that my niche is Books, and I'm doing content about books review, books summaries, and I did even a woocommerce store for other books with links on it. I've tried even a quiz to help people get the best book for them based on their answers on the quiz. all that work for nothing, I really feel lazy about SEO haha! that's why I want to spend some money on other things rather than SEO.

If you know the problem or if you have any tips ... please help me. and thank you.

It's very hard to say without knowing the site
You can send private messages
If you don't want to post on forum

Oops, I must have 20 posts at least so I can start a conversation with you. anyway, I'll send you soon. thanks for your time.

Oops, I must have 20 posts at least so I can start a conversation with you. anyway, I'll send you soon. thanks for your time.

Best advice is follow the guidelines
Google Webmaster Guidelines --> Webmaster Guidelines | Google Search Central | Google Developers
Ask yourself import questions

Is the site mobile friendly?

Does the site load fast?

Are there any broken links?

Is the site accessible?

Is the grammar correct?

Are the headlines optimized?

Can a broad audience understand it?

Ask these questions often
But at least once every month
You will be successful, my friend

Welcome to Affiliatefix

Omg, I'm so excited to enjoy this forum. Let's begin a new journey here

MI
Back