The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

New Here ... Not New To Affiliate Marketing

beansbaxter

affiliate
Have been in affiliate marketing off and on since 2001. Have returned to it fulltime after a 7 year break and am excited to be back. I am doing very well with dating offers and am building an email list of 50-100 new members daily. I am weak in email so am not capitalizing on it and I want to change that.

Hey there, welcome back to black (and slightly lighter) hat world! Charming profile pic, btw :)
Are you only into dating offers or do you work with adult nutra?

I have done some adult but have not found success with it yet. I had an offer do well for 2-3 days and then the conversion rate dropped to almost nothing. I am not opposed to testing again.

I have also had success with an adult nutra offer I sent push notifications to (my own internal list). I have gotten sales but it has been sporadic and the average time from click to purchase is over 30 days. I am sure it is something I am doing wrong. I would need some sort of "point in the right direction" as far as suggestions for marketing as it is outside of my niche

Welcome back.
I am very sure you will do excellently well by just keeping yourself abreast with the new trends.
What other verticals are you strong at?

Adult Nutra?
You mean Penis Pills :D
The attempts at obfuscation here are amusing :D

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

Have been in affiliate marketing off and on since 2001. Have returned to it fulltime after a 7 year break and am excited to be back. I am doing very well with dating offers and am building an email list of 50-100 new members daily. I am weak in email so am not capitalizing on it and I want to change that.
Welcome onboard.

Who do you use to send to them? Is it the texting your bad at or getting them delivered.

Done e-mail marketing for a bunch of years now, and if i can help just ask!

banners
Back