The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

New here first time in a forum :)

Mr. WhiteMan

affiliate
Hi Everyone,

I am new here and to be honest, first time I am in a forum (hard to say)

I have 6 years experience in affiliate network used to work in a few big companies in the industry and now opened my own two gigs:
1. Times 25 Digital - After working almost 6 years for other companies I decided it is the time to start something of my own, build a company that will not be only an affiliate network but will be something big that will get everyone together: advertisers and publishers.
2. Ayloha - an online sustainable store with my own brand of watches, sunglasses and bracelets.

Hit me up, let's talk. If you around Berlin let's have a drink together and the most important thing let's make Business and make some MONEY.

Good luck herding cats :D

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

I think the last thing networks want affiliates to see are the overlaps in this business. I may be wrong but I have mentioned many times that: I was interested in creating a JSON api for queries of networks for ad placements and offers by affiliates -- not a single reply :( Why was/is that ? :D

As far as any promotion goes: see >>> https://www.affiliatefix.com/resources/ you need to be vetted as a resource to do business here as a affiliate network, affiliate program or ad network.

banners
Back