The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

New Here even not new to the business

ctgmedia

affiliate
Hello

Carl here, I've been in the online industry since 2005 however didn't approach AF until now. I've worked with several start ups, in what one could call key positions getting a good, first hand grasp of metrics when it comes to running an online business, its marketing and stimulating customer retention.

Have my own business registration since 2010, initially as a marketing partner in an affiliate program, have worked with various international clients ever since.

Here's how I described what my company provides:

• Filling the missing resources in complex online business project
  • Analyzing performance, suggesting product / project improvements
  • Marketing planning incl. resources and how to measure the ROI
  • Product planning incl. feature list and user stories
  • Project management depending on the needs of the client
  • Custom B2B marketing
  • Client referrals
My latest project started in April this year.

Am an affiliate too btw.

I'm aware I shouldn't solicit the AF users unless verified, and am not looking for new clients as much as to refer some business or services if asked for, and to exchange information and experience.

However, since I wouldn't want to be cut off from doing actual business, any pointers related to what may be the best way for me to move forward with my account would be appreciated.

Will be also glad to expand my horizons in verticals I may have not been active yet.

Thank you
Carl

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Never hurts to have a solid business listing here in our Resources area. Only takes a few minutes to register and @azgold, our Super Moderator, will have you processed and listed pretty quick. Follow the links below and get your registration going. It's painless, I promise.

Before you can solicit members for your business, you have to have an official listing in our Resources area.

The vendor applications are generally reviewed Monday through Thursday with a 24 hour turn around in most cases.

Requirements:
  • Website (you must have an English version)
  • Company email matching the website domain or parent company domain.
  • Appropriate "Disclosure Pages" on the website.
  • "Published Phone Number" on site. *
  • "Published Physical Address" on site. *
  • You must be a staff representative or the owner of the business.
* Required for those who want the Certified badge.

The vendor listing and the representative credentials are free. However, if you plan to have additional reps recruiting members, then you will need to upgrade the vendor account.

How To Get Your Resource Listed - You can apply here* to have your company, products, and services listed in our official Resources area.

* Remember to select your appropriate subcategory where applicable.

Alternatively if you wish to advertise on our website, please visit here.

Remember to check out the enhanced account upgrades for members and approved vendors here.

Thanks,

Admin/T J Tutor

Hiya, Carl and welcome to AffiliateFix!

That's some great experience you have there. I'm sure you'll create some really interesting posts.

As @T J Tutor mentioned, I'm happy to help you get a business listing in our Resources area. Just fill out an application and I'll be in touch.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Carl!

Thank you very much. I've submitted my listing, would have one more question - in case I'd have a separate product or service to offer, can this be submitted as a separate resource listing?

MI
Back