The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

New Here, But in the Business Since 2006

Waaz

affiliate
Hi guys, I am new here. Got a referral from Voluum. I first started affiliate marketing in December 2006. But I never become a super affiliate due to a lack of buying any expensive courses or investing much. Also I guess I was running after shiny objects too. Anyways I made around $12,000 all these years in commission due to SEO and a little paid ads.

Now, I want to really concentrate on affiliate marketing hardcore! I'm into the health niche. So I plan to run google ads and bings ads to landing page and collect emails. I want to build an email list.

When I start getting at least $100 profit per day with these search ads then I plan to do the offer in native ads. Your suggestions and encouragements are welcome. thank you

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

I plan to do the offer in native ads

I love native advertising!

Taboola may be joining us soon and we do have plenty of others in our Resources area with native ad opportunities too.

You dont need to buy expensive courses to succed as you have a lot of information online .Important its the mindset and your willing to work hard and consistent

Hello and welcome!

Got a referral from Voluum.

Voluum is one of our great vendors. :)

But I never become a super affiliate due to a lack of buying any expensive courses or investing much.

You don't need expensive courses to make a lot of progress but you do need some investment. But you've been at it for a while, so I expect you've come to know that.

Also I guess I was running after shiny objects too.

A very common malady at first.

So I plan to run google ads and bings ads to landing page and collect emails. I want to build an email list.

These may have some information to help you get started:

Pay Per Click
Email Marketing

then I plan to do the offer in native ads.

Native Ads

encouragements are welcome.

We're happy to cheer you on and look forward to reading about your journey and your progress!

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums. :)

MI
Back