The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

New from South Florida!

MjMart85

affiliate
Hello everybody!
I am fairly new to Affiliate Marketing. I just started reading up on it in the last few days and I am very motivated to learn more and start making money! Any pointers and/or tips would be really helpful!

Af far as myself, I'm 22 years old and live in South Florida! Living here is a great motivator all by itself considering the type of market that South Florida has to offer!
-Matt

Welcome to 5 Star, Matt.

Since you said you are fairly new to affiliate marketing, my pointer and/or tip would be for you to visit our Newbie Affiliate Forum and read as much there as you possibly can. You will learn a lot. It really is possible to learn a great deal without spending any money to learn.

Our members are very helpful as well as very friendly. Ask questions whenever you have any. That is another great way to learn.

Thanks for the quick reply! I am considering paying the $29.99 for the Wealthy Afilliate program, however, thats probably how they have managed to make $18k a month, by getting people to pay for their "wonder program".. Either way, I am deffinately going to be reading as much as possible to soak in alot of information. I'm at a point in my life where I have been working very hard to make the type money that I want, yet I am still unable to attain the type of income that I want.

Hi MjMart85,

Welcome to 5 Star. Learn what you can here for free then decide if you need to pay for more and which way is the best way to go. Hope we can help you learn to earn more.

banners
Back