The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Ask Me Anything New and Still Confused.

wesley roys

affiliate
Hello, I am Wesley Roys and I have done affiliate marketing but I was following a guide to do it and am having trouble deciding on what are the easiest offers to do to get my feet wet. Thank you for any responses. -Wesley

Hi Wesley,

Your question tells a story. There is no such thing as "the easiest offers to promote"!

First off, do you have the proper tools to promote offers?
* A VPS
* A Tracker
* An Intelligence Tool
* A Budget
* Accepted by at least two Affiliate Networks

You see, you need to select a niche, use an intelligence tool to see what offers and landers are hot (or learn to manually research offers), create similar landing pages for your funnel, select appropriate traffic sources, and split test the creatives and landers.

Your statement above is confusing. You state you have done affiliate marketing and then state you need to get your feet wet. These statements contradict one another.

Do not ever start by asking the question, "what offers are easiest". You want to know what offers are "hot".

Hello, I am Wesley Roys and I have done affiliate marketing but I was following a guide to do it and am having trouble deciding on what are the easiest offers to do to get my feet wet. Thank you for any responses. -Wesley
I thank you for your advice and I used a poor choice of words by saying easiest, I have all of those things you listed and still i am confused on what I should take action on first.

Did you do this:
* select a niche
* use an intelligence tool to see what offers and landers are hot
* create similar landing pages for your funnel
* select appropriate traffic sources
* split test the creatives and landers

• Low Cost
  • Large Market
  • Decent Pay-Out
  • Lower Competition
When you find it let me know :D

Like the man says; You have to deduce what might be good and test market it. Not easy but doable ...
WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

Welcome!

Right now, one of the easiest ways to "get your feet wet" is to:

- Get AdPlexity PUSH (which is currently FREE in their beta version!)
- Choose one of the easier traffic networks in Push like PropellerAds, Megapush or RichPush
- Pick an "easy" vertical like Sweepstakes and focus on SOI flows
- Pick a GEO that you feel confident writing ads in...(But avoid Tier 1 countries because they're more expensive)
- Get yourself PureLander or another LP builder...
- And Bemob as a tracker (which is free and perfect to learn the data stuff...)

This all should cost you only $25 plus an initial $100 for the traffic. Everything else is free.

Now here's what you'd do with it:
1. Go to your spy tool and specifically look for those sweepstake offers from your chosen traffic source
2. You'll now see what runs there, how they run it, for how long, and what ads and landing pages they used
3. Then don't just copy/paste what they did, but use it as an inspiration. Take what works and turn it into your own
4. Go to your affiliate network and get the same or similar offer...
5. Then set it up and test it with 3-5x payout
6. Read data, optimize, etc.

And then in Step 6 (Reading data, optimizing, turning it into profits)- that's when the REAL work only begins. Everything else was the EASY part :)

However, that's currently one of the easiest ways to get your feet wet. You'll learn more from spending that $100 on 4-5 small campaigns than by reading another 100 blog posts.

PS: And if you wonder why I know - because it's exactly how I started :D

PPS: BEWARE: There's a big difference in searching for "the easiest" and "the guaranteed success", and I sense that you're currently more looking for a guarantee. There are people that make millions with sweepstakes. And people that make millions in dating, COD, nutra, gaming etc. But that does not mean that every sweepstale, dating, COD, nutra etc. campaign succeed. Even the millionaire-affiliates test, test, test their a$$es off and not every campaign wins. Just pick one, learn the game, and understand that there is no guarantee :) Other than that, it's a FUN FUN FUN game to play. Enjoy it :)

Welcome!

- Choose one of the easier traffic networks in Push like PropellerAds, Megapush or RichPush
- Pick a GEO that you feel confident writing ads in...(But avoid Tier 1 countries because they're more expensive)

This all should cost you only $25 plus an initial $100 for the traffic. Everything else is free.

1. Go to your spy tool and specifically look for those sweepstake offers from your chosen traffic source
2. You'll now see what runs there, how they run it, for how long, and what ads and landing pages they used
3. Then don't just copy/paste what they did, but use it as an inspiration. Take what works and turn it into your own

And then in Step 6 (Reading data, optimizing, turning it into profits)- that's when the REAL work only begins. Everything else was the EASY part :)

However, that's currently one of the easiest ways to get your feet wet. You'll learn more from spending that $100 on 4-5 small campaigns than by reading another 100 blog posts.

PPS: BEWARE: There's a big difference in searching for "the easiest" and "the guaranteed success", and I sense that you're currently more looking for a guarantee. There are people that make millions with sweepstakes. And people that make millions in dating, COD, nutra, gaming etc. But that does not mean that every sweepstale, dating, COD, nutra etc. campaign succeed. Even the millionaire-affiliates test, test, test their a$$es off and not every campaign wins. Just pick one, learn the game, and understand that there is no guarantee :) Other than that, it's a FUN FUN FUN game to play. Enjoy it :)
Thank you for the awesome information, I will put it to use and let you know how it goes.

Why don't you choose "two-in-one" decision- a tracker with smart links? You will have a choice of offers and a tracking solution under one account) What do you think?

Welcome!

Just what I was after, it’s difficult trawling through journeys and the adverted posts to find something as basic and laid out as this.

I understand none of this is to be spoon fed, and rightly so, but having a crafted post gives me, personally, a way forward to learn!

Neo

banners
Back