The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

New and confused

DaVinciii

affiliate
Hello,
I'm new here. I've heard a lot about affiliate marketing but never really got started. I run a tech blog that gets around 10k visitors monthly. Will this traffic convert or should I use a totally different method like propellerads, etc.?
I've got a PureLander account for landing pages, and I have signed up for Maxbounty. What do I need to get started?

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

I run a tech blog that gets around 10k visitors monthly. Will this traffic convert or should I use a totally different method like propellerads, etc.?

Whether or not your traffic will convert is dependent on what type of traffic it is.

Paid traffic is typically reliable demographic and geo targeted to bring highly focused traffic. With the correct offers, copy, and presentation, this traffic converts well.

If your traffic is search based, the traffic will be far less focused, far less targeted. Search traffic is tertiary traffic. Less reliable for conversions.

I've got a PureLander account for landing pages, and I have signed up for Maxbounty. What do I need to get started?

A VPS, a paid traffic source, an intelligence tool, a tracker, and a PLAN!

Welcome to AffiliateFix @DaVinciii
I agree with the previous reply, that your results would depend on how well targeted your traffic is. The more geo/interest-targeted your audience is the better the CR.

I signed up on Purelanders for a landing page, but setting up one is tricky because I'll need to use Amazon AWS and all of that. How do you guys design and host your landing pages? How do you find one to copy?

I signed up on Purelanders for a landing page, but setting up one is tricky because I'll need to use Amazon AWS and all of that. How do you guys design and host your landing pages? How do you find one to copy?

So, this is your introductions thread. You will get more responses by posting a new thread in the Newbie Helpdesk forum for questions like this.;)

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
Maybe, you can get a few hundred CTR off that traffic? Try and see.
Tech people by things that are not the tools of their trade too ...
**you need to have some upper end offers probably that would be relevant to *your people*

Hello,
I'm new here. I've heard a lot about affiliate marketing but never really got started. I run a tech blog that gets around 10k visitors monthly. Will this traffic convert or should I use a totally different method like propellerads, etc.?
Hi there! For the start it's better to head straight to the newbies section, it will be useful :) If you need any help with traffic tracking (escpecially to understand why you need this) I'll be glad to help you, just contact me on Skype or email.

Welcome to AffiliateFix! Hope you'll find what you need here :)

MI
Back