The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

New Affiliate

JonahAFF

affiliate
Hey everyone,

I've been diving into research on affiliate marketing for the past couple weeks, and figured it'd be a good idea to make an account here to learn and interact with others.

For those interested, I plan on focusing on Facebook ads (most likely CPA offers, they appear to be a popular starting point), optimizing campaigns, and seeing where that takes me!

Hey @JonahAFF and welcome to the forum :).
Enjoy your stay here.
any question let us know .
and one thing i want to mention is that facebook hates CPA marketers, they will keep banning your fb ads account if you are promoting CPA offers especially dating sweeps ...ETC.

Hey there!

I know facebook is likely to ban accounts, but it seems that most people (to my knowledge) tend to work around that by using multiple accounts, and also creating landing pages in between.

Hey there!

I know facebook is likely to ban accounts, but it seems that most people (to my knowledge) tend to work around that by using multiple accounts, and also creating landing pages in between.

Welcome to the forum Jonah, Enjoy!!!

CPA advertising with FB can be tricky. As it bans the account.
You can also use POP, Display or Push traffic from ad networks. Most of the ad networks conversion ROI is higher than Google and FB.

Note: Ad Network won't ban your account.

Welcome to the forum Jonah, Enjoy!!!

CPA advertising with FB can be tricky. As it bans the account.
You can also use POP, Display or Push traffic from ad networks. Most of the ad networks conversion ROI is higher than Google and FB.

Note: Ad Network won't ban your account.

Thanks for the info!

Wouldn't targeting be limited by using ad networks though? After reading more, it appears that lead generation is the best way to get started (easier conversion = lower payout = more conversions = more data to improve campaigns). It seems that fb ads or mobile traffic is best for these.

Hey everyone,

I've been diving into research on affiliate marketing for the past couple weeks, and figured it'd be a good idea to make an account here to learn and interact with others.

For those interested, I plan on focusing on Facebook ads (most likely CPA offers, they appear to be a popular starting point), optimizing campaigns, and seeing where that takes me!
Hi Johan, good luck with your patience with affiliate marketing. Facebook even with ads it's paying attention for what you are actually posting. Hope you'll earn big amount of money, if you are looking for good cloaker/offers we are having on our affialite panel and we can help you, just PM if you are interested :)

As long as you have a good ad copy you wouldn't have any problems with FB and don't promise stuff when it comes to MMO. Try to find other ads that are currently running, study their funnel and create a similar funnel to whats working.

banners
Back