The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

New Affiliate

Kevin Brown

affiliate
Hi my name is Kevin Brown I am new to affiliate marketing have not made any money doing it yet looking for a mentor to help me on my way I don't have alot of money to invest but willing to invest once I make money if that made sense and you can help I am listening

Hi my name is Kevin Brown

Hello @Kevin Brown and welcome to the AffiliateFix! We're happy to have you join us.

I am new to affiliate marketing have not made any money doing it yet looking for a mentor to help me on my way

If you are a Newbie and haven't made any money yet, then you need to use this forum as a mentor before asking an individual to dedicate their time to mentoring you. Mentors typically work only with people that have proven themselves to be ready for mentor-ship and a complete Newbie is never ready for a mentor.

Using this forum as a mentor requires you to be very active. Ask lots of questions, participate in others threads, read everything you can about the various areas of business in this forum so that you can decide where you want to start. Do these things and you will begin to formulate your new education and your new business.

To begin, read our WIKI and use it daily as a reference. Next, I suggest you read the thread
As a Newbie, What Stops You From Getting Started , take notes, and add your own well thought out post at the end.

You are in learning mode and must study. You must get into a learning curve mode. You can take action right away though. You can take the following steps to begin both learning and implementing.

You must have a plan, and you must include the following in your new business plan:

1. Get a VPS
2. Create a Budget
3. Create a schedule for your learning and for your work
4. Select a vertical
5. Select a traffic source
6. Select a tracker
7. Join a couple of networks
8. Be very active in the forums here

I don't have alot of money to invest but willing to invest once I make money if that made sense and you can help I am listening

You have it backwards. Saying you will invest after you start making money isn't going to work. You are starting a business, treat like one. This is a business and you will need to invest in a server, traffic, tracking, landing pages, and a few other ancillary and tertiary things.

You are in the right place for learning and all you have to do is make a few small investments and spend as much time as you can with the great contributors to this forum in order to kick start your new business and career!

Good Luck @Kevin Brown

T J

banners
Back