The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

New Affiliate Network: Ice Offers

moneydrop2021

Is Anybody in here currently working with this affiliate network?
ICE Offers

I just signed up with this company 2 weeks ago and the affiliate manager told me that the company is making their own products. This morning, I felt suspicious about this company because the manager said their Nutra products are being endorsed by some celebrities. Let me know what you guys think.

ICE Offers

I just signed up with this company 2 weeks ago and the affiliate manager told me that the company is making their own products. This morning, I felt suspicious about this company because the manager said their Nutra products are being endorsed by some celebrities. Let me know what you guys think.
Who are the celebrities?

ICE Offers

You should be able to get full disclosure from them on this. If they don't provide it, you may want to try some other company.

If you have an access to their products list, try Google them. Even if you don't find out which celebrities endorse them, you will at least make sure if the products are worth promoting.

If you have an access to their products list, try Google them. Even if you don't find out which celebrities endorse them, you will at least make sure if the products are worth promoting.
yes that's correct. Either google it or using other spying tools to find out its popularity.

banners
Back