The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

New Affiliate Here!

tallfreak

I'm new to affiliate marketing and I'm glad to have found this forum! I've been promoting my affiliate links mostly on social media as I don't have a website (although I do have a landing page/funnel). I've had some success but really wanting to grow. I hope to learn from you all! Here are some of my most successful ways of sharing my affiliate marketing links so far:

1. Instagram stories. Once the 24 hours has expired, I save the story to a highlight so it stays front and center on my profile.
2. Linktree - I have a link on my social media profiles to linktree (landing page with many links may be the best way to describe what it is). The first two links are a link to my favorite t-shirts and one to my Amazon store.
3. Youtube video descriptions.

I can't wait to learn some more successful ways of promoting my favorite products. Looking forward to reading your posts.

I'm new to affiliate marketing and I'm glad to have found this forum! I've been promoting my affiliate links mostly on social media as I don't have a website (although I do have a landing page/funnel). I've had some success but really wanting to grow. I hope to learn from you all! Here are some of my most successful ways of sharing my affiliate marketing links so far:

1. Instagram stories. Once the 24 hours has expired, I save the story to a highlight so it stays front and center on my profile.
2. Linktree - I have a link on my social media profiles to linktree (landing page with many links may be the best way to describe what it is). The first two links are a link to my favorite t-shirts and one to my Amazon store.
3. Youtube video descriptions.

I can't wait to learn some more successful ways of promoting my favorite products. Looking forward to reading your posts.
Welcome friend
never used insta so cant comment
what is an Amazon store? are you a trader?
YT video descriptions very good idea

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

If you are the end seller of your own products --buy adverts maybe on social media or native. PPC might work too if you have the margin.

Hey @tallfreak
Welcome to the forum :cool:

Good to see you're already taking action and doing stuff, that's important.

So are you mainly working with Amazon Associates or do you have other networks also?
I actually earn the most so far with ShareASale. I’ve tried posting links on Pinterest but not getting many views. I have 30k followers on insta versus 200 on Pinterest so that’s probably why lol

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

If you are the end seller of your own products --buy adverts maybe on social media or native. PPC might work too if you have the margin.
No I don't create my own products. I'm an affiliate for companies of products that I like.

Welcome @tallfreak , sounds interesting what you are doing! When you want to test other traffic sources or different kind of offers. You can text me on skype and I can give you some advice: jaerts92

Hello @tallfreak . Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum.

Looking forward to see more of your posts. Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

Hi @tallfreak

YouTube is actually a great way to promote affiliate links, especially if you are reviewing the products/services you promote. I am saying this cause we have an ecommerce platform and a course, and our top affiliates are YouTubers and course owners, they bring the most traffic and conversions.

MI
Back