The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

New Affiliat marketar....What are the best affiliate network?

Hey,
You can go to Resources and check all the networks that are registered here. You can also see which are the best according to the rating.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello!
I suggest you to give Adsterra Network a try! We have a lot of effective ad formats, different pricing models, responsive managers, exclusive publishers. I'll be glad to answer any of your questions here or you can send the request to our Advertisers Department directly via advertisers@adsterra.com
Have a good day!

Last edited by a moderator:
What are the best affiliate network?
There is no best affiliate network. It all depends on which niche you are going into, and your how well can you adapt to the affiliate network system. Personally i am using Clickbank and Jvzoo a lot. I find limitation with commission junction so i don't use it that much.

This all depends on what you need. Some work mainly in gaming, some in adult, then there is dating, cc submit, loans and so on.

Specify your needs and it will be easier to support your quest for a good network.

It depends on your needs. First of all, what vertical do you work? Second, what is relevant for you? Some affiliate networks have their own inhouse-built offers, some of them work with a smartlink, other ones can provide you faster payouts, etc. I think it's wise to pick out some networks and to test it by your self.

If you are looking for mobile content, ping me! We have great converting adult and mainstream offers available (which are our own;)).

If you're interested in a performance based network, YTZ is a great choice! We have CPA, CPL, CPI and CPS offers across many verticals. Our smartlink rotators are what we specialize in! When you redirect to us, with our rotator in place, your visitors get sent to an optimized offer depending on their GEO, device and OS. Smart, eh? On top of that, they have built in landing pages, which has been proven to increase conversions. Redirect your traffic with us by signing up here!

What are the best affiliate network?
There is no best affiliate network. It depends on your niche, and is there good products option (forget about crappy products, it won't help your target audience. Strive to provide real value to your audience) on your chosen niche in that network, and you capability to adapt to the network system. I personally used Clickbank and Jvzoo a lot.

banners
Back