The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

New advister of Viet Nam can't not join some Network

khoi

affiliate
Currently, some networks have not given advertisers Vietnam who join their network. The main reason is because most advertisers Vietnam are cheating in the course of work, particularly advertisers running campaigns on CPI. However, it was a disadvantage for advertisers true, they do not deserve to be the network rejected such a cruel way. I am a good advertisers run campaigns Dating, Sweepstake, Viruses, Games wants to expand his work. I wrote this article to want to know what they say networks of advertisers in Vietnam. Yearning for honest feedback from the network. Thank you

I really want to comment on this, but I don't exactly get what you are trying to say. What I understood is you want to ask networks about accepting advertisers from Vietnam. You wanted to say that not all the advertisers are cheaters, am I right?

Regards
IndeXer

Many networks are refusing new publishers from specific countries because the risk is too high. The networks have been hurt financially too many times by publishers from some countries. In many cases they have lost advertisers as a result.

MI
Back