The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Networks for streaming movies

Who knows specific networks that convert well with streaming movies (not adult)? How much do they pay?
you can try to reach some networks that offer some Cpi, app installs, or even some nutra offers, you could make those work over there. You could go for networks like Startapp, Mobiads, Mobfox! I hope this could help you, good luck.

you can try to reach some networks that offer some Cpi, app installs, or even some nutra offers, you could make those work over there. You could go for networks like Startapp, Mobiads, Mobfox! I hope this could help you, good luck.
Thx, Sanshez! As for you, which one of Startapp, Mobiads, Mobfox is more preferable to work with and why?

Netflix and Amazon prime dominate the North American and Western European markets. Hulu is a player to a lesser degree.
YouTube steams world-wide for no subscription currently -- so why?
Maybe, some specialized regional content?
Thanks, Graybeard! Indeed question is how well they do convert their audience, how much do they spend. I suspect real figures are close information but some reference points should exist...

Thx, Sanshez! As for you, which one of Startapp, Mobiads, Mobfox is more preferable to work with and why?
hey buddy, honestly, you could work with any of them, and still make it great! you better focus on Startapp, due to the good offers, and the good traffic, but also the good entry conditions for the newbies, is a real plus! hope this helps!

Maybe there is a good CPL for getting leads for Cable Companies -- Netflix and Amazon are decimating their cable TV subscriber base.

banners
Back