The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Networks and offers for newbies

joeyyyy

Hi,
I am newbie here and want to start follow the recommended steps which should everyone begin with, e. j. find aff program, create LP´s, ads, testing...
Lets say I can only use 1000 dollars for testing, and because there is too much informations about available tools and networks, 1) can u please recommend some networks for newbies with smaller budget needed?
I would like to focus on CPM from the start - I guess could be cheaper than others and 2) I am not sure about type of offer,.. I am looking for some with higher conversion rate to collect data faster and... cheaper:))
Cau please help?
And am I guessing right that I should test just 1 product with 1 offer type? Or 2-3 to be safer...
Thank you very much.

What's up joeyyyy? i will like to tell you that there is no best network, you will have to check bunch of them, and compare what they offer that could be helpful for you, then make your mind. One other thing is that as you didn't specify what you are intending to promote exactly, you better decide about that, then it will be easier for folks here to get you some tips and suggestions.

With our affiliate program, we offer the highest affiliate payout for funded loans. We offer free landing pages, API's, phone numbers, market materials, and embed codes to help get you started. If you are a beginner, we can really help you get started. If you'd like to create your own site, we can assist and point you in the right direction.

What's up joeyyyy? i will like to tell you that there is no best network, you will have to check bunch of them, and compare what they offer that could be helpful for you, then make your mind. One other thing is that as you didn't specify what you are intending to promote exactly, you better decide about that, then it will be easier for folks here to get you some tips and suggestions.

Thanks, I thought It could save me a tons of time. Beside this everyone on the internet are biased:D I saw some tips on this forum..I think it was Clickbank or Amazon that would be a good start...,?

I would like to pick a health care vertical, and what product? It depends on whats popular I guess.

I think I need sth simple from the start..with guidelines, etc, just see how everything works..:) Or is it a bad move?

James and Kaitlin: Thanks for the offer, I will think about that.

What about Adult Dating marketing?

We have single offers and various smartlinks for these purposes in Affmy.

DuKIfTr.png

f7wpZhR.png

Dn5OGzK.png

And also the special one for Asian Adult traffic

npz4dff.png

Just ping us on Skype: live:affmy_1

Thanks, I thought It could save me a tons of time. Beside this everyone on the internet are biased:D I saw some tips on this forum..I think it was Clickbank or Amazon that would be a good start...,?

I would like to pick a health care vertical, and what product? It depends on whats popular I guess.

I think I need sth simple from the start..with guidelines, etc, just see how everything works..:) Or is it a bad move?

James and Kaitlin: Thanks for the offer, I will think about that.
No matter what offer you will like to pick, you should ask your affiliate manager to give you some insights on it before you pick it out, it will definitely be helpful.

banners
Back