The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Network for handmade kids toys and furniture (CPA)

piotrostr

affiliate
Hi,

So I work with this shop:
babyuniquecorn_com (no links allowed)
We selling handmade wooden toys and furniture for modern nursery.

I'm looking for network for this kind of products, could you please recommend anything?

So far I've tried "paidonresults" but they asking for monthly payments on top of commission (for both publisher and the network) i have had to pay anyway and there was no real ROI out of this.
I don't mind to pay monthly but i'd like to receive anything more than dashboard access where i can upload my offer.

If you have any clue where i can sign up with this kind of product, please let me know.

If i broke any rules with this post i apologise deeply.

No, well I don't think so (IMHO) that is if you are a vendor looking ts associate with an affiliate network <- that is what I understood you intentions to be.
I'm looking for network for this kind of products, could you please recommend anything?

What do you want to be informed of -- your own server logs and your own website analytics should segment the affiliate network's traffic metrics when set up correctly.

Anyway, here's a bump for more discussion or direct solicitation by vetted and approved affiliate networks :)

Hi, thank you for answers.
What do you want to be informed of
I would like to get some recommendations from you guys as you are in the business and i think its the best place to get some information about vendor friendly and effective affiliate programs.
Have you considered and in-house affiliate program?
It crossed my mind, but it seems like a lot of additional work (gathering advertisers) and we are working full time and do all seo/ppc ourselves already. Using some established network looks like fair deal if done right.

MI
Back