The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Needed affiliate account

thoughts nest

affiliate
i need affiliate accounts approved via domains together with the domains on which they are approved i can offer good price

Last edited by a moderator:
Do they allow their accounts to be sold? I doubt it.

We do not allow the sale of accounts if it violates another platform's terms.

Our TOS.

i need affiliate accounts approved via domains together with the domains on which they are approved i can offer good price

You need to set up your own aff account and submit your tax and bank info, PayPal, Payoneer, mailing address, etc. People wouldn't have reason to sell you their aff account and risk losing that income or getting banned. If you bought a website that has aff income and links already, you have to set up your aff account, that can't be transferred. It's smarter to buy social media accounts to promote aff offers on.

You need to set up your own aff account and submit your tax and bank info, PayPal, Payoneer, mailing address, etc. People wouldn't have reason to sell you their aff account and risk losing that income or getting banned. If you bought a website that has aff income and links already, you have to set up your aff account, that can't be transferred. It's smarter to buy social media accounts to promote aff offers on.
can u guide me how its done

Why are your applications being denied
Why are your applications being denied?
everytime i receive only this mail,
dear Applicant,

We hope this message finds you well. Thank you for taking the time to apply to join our network. We sincerely appreciate your interest in our platform and the effort you put into your application.

It is with regret that we must inform you that, after an initial review, we have decided not to proceed with your application at this stage. We understand that this news may be disappointing, and we want to provide you with some insight into our decision-making process.

At ShareASale, we are committed to maintaining the highest standards of quality and integrity for all our clients. To uphold these standards, we conduct a rigorous evaluation of each application we receive. The reasons for rejection can vary, and our decision is based on several factors, including but not limited to the completeness and accuracy of the information provided, alignment with our specific criteria, and the overall fit with our network.

We understand that our decision may raise questions or concerns, and we value your feedback. If you believe that there may have been a misunderstanding or if you would like to provide additional information that could support your application, we encourage you to reach out to us. Your insights are essential to us, and we are open to reconsidering your application.

We understand that our decision may raise questions or concerns, and we value your feedback. If you believe that there may have been a misunderstanding or if you would like to provide additional information that could support your application, we encourage you to reach out to us. Your insights are essential to us, and we are open to reconsidering your application.
Did you appeal the decision, seems they are willing to hear more as to why you would be a good fit for them.

MI
Back