The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

NEED YOUR HELP! Vietnam, Brazil and Poland: affiliate networks & payment methods.

dodgee

affiliate
Hi, guys!

For several reasons I've decided to work with some affiliate networks from Vietnam, Brazil and Poland. Have no idea what are the good and reliable local players in these countries' markets (affiliate networks I mean). Maybe someone knows good ones? That's the first question.

The second one is about payment methods. I wanna know more about it in these local scenes and especially intrested in your personal experience: what are the best payment solutions to withdraw your money in Vietnam, Brazil, Poland? Had some troubles with withdrawal in the past and don't wanna run into the same rake again.

Much appreciated for the answers!

Hi I am familiar with Vietnam market, but I don't quite understand what's your question
You want to work with some affiliate networks? They should have a way to pay you like paypal.bank wire or others

so if you can describe what you are worrying more clear will be better to help you.

Hi I am familiar with Vietnam market, but I don't quite understand what's your question
You want to work with some affiliate networks? They should have a way to pay you like paypal.bank wire or others

so if you can describe what you are worrying more clear will be better to help you.

Just wanna know what's the best networks in the countries I told about above and wanna know the most convenient payment methods there

Well I live in Brazil and the top 3 platforms for affiliate products are Hotmart, Monetizze and Edduzz
About payment methods it will depend on your country. I know that Hotmart works with payonner.
If you need more details you can ask me

Well I live in Brazil and the top 3 platforms for affiliate products are Hotmart, Monetizze and Edduzz
About payment methods it will depend on your country. I know that Hotmart works with payonner.
If you need more details you can ask me

mdtanos, thanks so much for the platform recomendations, I'll google all of them! Mostly I'm intrested in native payment methods that is used more inside the countries than the international ones. In your case, it'd be interesting to listen about these systems in Brazil!

Well there are 2 most famous brazilian payment systems: Mercado Pago and Pagseguro.
Both are a bit similar to paypal.
But I believe the most utilized is the traditional banking system (interbanks transfers)

MI
Back