The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Need Tracking Domain Help

Kishalaya

affiliate
Hello,
If anyone know which affiliate site use "router.allure-ng.net" as there affiliate tracking domain? (actually i want to there name)

Last edited:
These days affiliate networks allow affiliates to set up their own tracking domain by pointing a CNAME DNS record. You won't really be able to tell what network a tracking domain belongs to. This particular domain isn't used much and hence I think it's a custom domain and not really a default one used by any affiliate network. If you tell why you're looking for the network's name, maybe you'd get some help from here. :)

These days affiliate networks allow affiliates to set up their own tracking domain by pointing a CNAME DNS record. You won't really be able to tell what network a tracking domain belongs to. This particular domain isn't used much and hence I think it's a custom domain and not really a default one used by any affiliate network. If you tell why you're looking for the network's name, maybe you'd get some help from here. :)
Yes i want to know there name. i have there dashboard screenshot but not there name.

"ip": "62.115.48.55",
"hostname": "amazon-ic-331702-ffm-b1.c.telia.net",
"city": "Frankfurt am Main",
"region": "Hesse",
"country": "DE",
"loc": "50.1155,8.6842",
"org": "AS1299 Telia Company AB",
"postal": "60311",
"timezone": "Europe/Berlin",
that is the router directly before the target if that helps any
use godaddy whois (the domain's registrar) and some social engineering ;)

MI
Back